[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

32 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

The width is an issue for me. Tav and BB were completely redundant today as we continually tried to play through a congested middle area. 

If FB’s are a team’s only natural width it’s easy to counter that. We need options in wide areas up front

I am willing to accept the team are still gelling together after the much needed transformation the team has had over the summer but that result was quite deflating not in losing but in the lack of cutting edge we had in attack ok Killie defended well but we were just anonymous in attack , Beale has got to get it right from here on starting with a servette or the pressure will quickly ramp up.

Edited by WorthingBear91

He could be gone by the end of the month.

Possibly out of champions league during the week , Livi next Saturday who defeated  us at at home at the end of the Gio era then

Ross County away .

After that today not sure where the wins come from.

Edited by locked ward

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I don't know. Walter's second stint had me bored to tears. 

I would settle for winning right now, but that wouldn't last long. I need to see better football on the pitch. They seem to be able to do it. 

It might, if we get a good coach in... (I'm half joking.)

I agree.  I stopped going to watch it.  

Stoke city won four nil yesterday with ten new players the thing was their manager had the ability to fit the square pegs into the square holes and they played delightful entertaining football unlike the shambles at Rugby park.