Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

The board should have a list of possible managers at the ready at all times. Boards of football clubs most times wait too long to replace incompetent managers, these same guys would not give a poor manager in their companies the same treatment.

I agree completely. 

I was just resigned to the fact we were sticking with Beale, so this - albeit a rumour - is somewhat exciting.  

20 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

It’s the sensible approach to be sounding managers out in case we need to pull the trigger on Beale.

"In case"? I'm reading it as he’s a dead man walking. 

I'm away to rake out my buntin'...

It is a shocking state of play, that the club haven't put out a statement. You have the rags openly saying potter has turned it down. Folks in social media saying he's going. This isn't a good look for a professional club.

I do wonder if he's had anything from the board, though.

10 minutes ago, Dragosani said:

The problem is, it creates a vacuum, where people will fill it there conjecture. Then from the players point of view, there is potential for them to become disheartened/down tools because they know he'll soon be out the door.

Yep, that was my problem with that approach from the board all along. All it took was to leak something off the record to Chris Jack or similar who then gives it 'my sources indicate Beale will be in charge for St Johnstone' and it kills all this speculation stone dead.

53 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Yep, that was my problem with that approach from the board all along. All it took was to leak something off the record to Chris Jack or similar who then gives it 'my sources indicate Beale will be in charge for St Johnstone' and it kills all this speculation stone dead.

There’s another way to get rid of speculation …….