[FT] Rangers 1 (Dessers 24') - 0 Motherwell

I think it's kind of crazy that the team were booed after winning the game. I get it, we didn't play well but we just came off the back of a win against Real Betis. I kind of feel like if another manager came in and lost a game then they'd get booed too. We are a bit of a shitshow of a job to take on in all honesty.

I think the booing is justified at the minute.  The Rangers support have shown unwavering loyalty, despite all the crap we've had to endure in the past eleven years and the current performances and results are a disgrace.  

Most of us have had it with Beale and that isn't going to change.

I think he's way out of his depth and it's time either he or the board accepted that and make the necessary change(s) before another league title is lost.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think the booing is justified at the minute.  The Rangers support have shown unwavering loyalty, despite all the crap we've had to endure in the past eleven years and the current performances and results are a disgrace.  

Most of us have had it with Beale and that isn't going to change.

I think he's way out of his depth and it's time either he or the board accepted that and make the necessary change(s) before another league title is lost.

In any case, any loyalty is to the club and not players or managers.

Beale is walking dead. No Rangers manager comes back from being booed off the park at Ibrox twice in 4 days. It's clear he's lost the players, some of whom clearly have no idea what he wants of them. The much-vaunted tactician who apparently kept Gerrard in a job has turned out to be just a gobby boy in a man's job. He should save himself further punishment by asking for a deal to walk away.

I'm not prone to displays of emotion at football matches and like others above I would never dream of booing anyone who wasn't an official or a Celtic player. Even then I'd probably do it under my breath while maintaining due decorum. For the comfort of others I've also never been one to sing outside the privacy of my car and I find that damn drum and incessant racket from one end of the ground to be broadly intolerable.

That said, I would not be so self-righteous as to criticise any Rangers supporter who did voice their disgust at that pathetic display yesterday. 

23 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I have never booed a Rangers team and I did clap some of the players at the end of the game.

That raises an interesting point. If you don't approve of booing the players, where do you stand on booing the manager?