[FT] Rangers 4 - 0 Livingston

8 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

What if it a draw after 90mins tonight? Is there ET? Or just go straight to penalties?

I think it is replayed mid-week, two weeks after? 

If they draw again it goes into extra time (15 each way) and then penalty kicks (if required).

Semi and finals go into extra time...penalty.

9 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

I think it is replayed mid-week, two weeks after? 

If they draw again it goes into extra time (15 each way) and then penalty kicks (if required).

Semi and finals go into extra time...penalty.

No replay. Will be decided tonight ET or penalties 

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

disappointment sets in around 20 minutes. 

Usually about 10-15 minutes for me.  

Mind you, if you read around various Rangers forums, most people seem ready to blow a gasket after about 30 seconds of each and every match.  🤣

Don't think the manager will have the luxury of making too many changes to his side tonight other than to bring in some experience for a must win game which will be played in awful conditions.

That may result in a slightly more conservative midfield than most of us would like but with so may injuries (again), we are really limited in our options.

F7BRC0zW0AAXiXU?format=jpg&name=small

13 hours ago, Bill said:

The fact is these people largely own Rangers. They paid their money and they're entitled to make their choice. While some fans think they own the club and should decide who sits on the board and who manages the team, they don't. Fans can vote with their feet and they can voice their opinion but no one is compelled to respond as supporters demand. Turning our ire on the board is a futile occupation and always a last resort. 

I don't think anyone has stated that the board should be "overthrown" or " replaced" and understand that they largely own Rangers. 

Again, I don't think anyone has turned their "ire" on the board, they have simply pointed out that the board has made and continues to make mistakes. 

If Rangers fail to win the league, MB will be held responsible, but in reality its those who employed MB that are responsible.

A suggestion muted by Souness and supported by fans is to hire a football person to oversea the football side of the club. Thats not rocjer science, its something we should have done when Wilson left and something we should do now. 

However the board should be held to account for continually making the wrong decisions. They can hire who they like, but need to live the the consequences.