Its just dawned on me that the Gretna game is on Sunday. Now it should definatly be at least moved back to Saturday.

Yet again the SPL fuck up by not thinking and just allow Setanta the tv rights to show games. They should use common sense and think that they have a club who has a chance to progress in europe. But it makes you wonder if the SPL, TV companies join the media and want Scottish clubs (gers in particular) knocked out so they can slate us - pure typicaly negativity from the media.

Good. I'd rather have played the matches, got 3 points and kept on the shirt tails of Celtic rather than slip 4, 7, 10 points behind them with 2/3 games in hand. Give me the points in the bag over anything!

I think this is stupid on our part. What this means is by the time we come to play our next League game we could be out of the CL and seven points behind in the Title race(Celtic will play twice before we are due to play next - unless we don't feel like playing that and ask for it to be potponed!) Scotland got the OF games postponed and it never did them much good at the end of the day. Sorry for the negative post, but this one has pi**ed me off. The other thing is what about our fans from NI etc who have maybe booked way in advance only to find out the game will now be played in the middle of Jan on a Wenesday night.

I think this is stupid on our part. What this means is by the time we come to play our next League game we could be out of the CL and seven points behind in the Title race(Celtic will play twice before we are due to play next - unless we don't feel like playing that and ask for it to be potponed!) Scotland got the OF games postponed and it never did them much good at the end of the day. Sorry for the negative post, but this one has pi**ed me off. The other thing is what about our fans from NI etc who have maybe booked way in advance only to find out the game will now be played in the middle of Jan on a Wenesday night.

Agree totally as i said before this is just pure madness. Fear of injuries! Does that mean they won't be training either?:mad: