Has Miller won over the fans?

Has Miller won you over?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Has Miller won you over?

• Yes
    • No.
    • Not yet.

I won't decide on this one game. Apart from his goals he was not great to be honest. Very poor first touch. I didn't want him back because of those basic skills and to be honest i never seen anything to change my mind

I wasnt against his signing. I didnt think he had a particularlly good goals/games ratio which stands. His first today was a peach tho and no doubting his workrate.....

Merged the two posts together....

Tough time to ask that question after he's scored two goals at Porkhead. The fact remains that those are the only two goals so far and one was a tap in - even given the importance of today's victory, it's little enough to write home about.

Anyone who draws his plaudits by how much he runs around is always going to struggle for my vote. I've seen many good and some great players in a Rangers shirt over the years and I don't remember one of them having to rely on how much they could run around for their reputation. Van Basten was the best striker I ever saw and he never played headless chicken to stake his place in any team.

Miller cost over �£2m, scores very few goals and has the first touch of a carthorse. I was jumping around like a madman when his goals went in today but that's a hell of a long way from thinking it was a good idea to sign him. I didn't rate him first time around and I wasn't alone, I don't rate him in a Scotland shirt and I certainly don't rate his performances so far in this Rangers side.

Has Miller won over the fans? Leaving the emotions of today to one side for a moment - not this one, not yet, and not unless he actually earns it.