Small crowd gathering at peodo dome awaiting the arrival of monkeyheid and the players, fuck i could do paisley to parkhead in 10mins.:giruy::flipa:

The KDS massive are en-route.....

wee hartson 39 minutes ago

Post #87

Youth team player

Group:

Members is it worth going to protest outside parkhead tonight, iam up for it

Gutted about the result for us tonight. And as good as the result in Paisley was, it's now kind of a anti-climax to the season now. Would have been fantastic to have got the treble. Just have to settle for a double. Now we just have to wrap up the league and sit back and watch Timmy implode with sheer delight.

It is indeed a slight anti-climax, but in all honesty I wasn't confident that we'd win tonight, especially after the team sheet was announced. Earlier in the thread I made a joke after Frankie posted the team that I'd put a score on DUTD and it was just a joke, but I really wasn't confident that we could win at all, not with that line up. It was beyond bizarre. It was a close game & they got lucky for their goal, but shit happens.

4-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fish:

:spl::spl:

It is indeed a slight anti-climax, but in all honesty I wasn't confident that we'd win tonight, especially after the team sheet was announced. Earlier in the thread I made a joke after Frankie posted the team that I'd put a score on DUTD and it was just a joke, but I really wasn't confident that we could win at all, not with that line up. It was beyond bizarre. It was a close game & they got lucky for their goal, but shit happens.

4-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fish:

:spl::spl:

Shit does happen zappa, but when shit explodes thats a different kettle of fish and i think all the tims shit themselves tonight 4-0:spl::giruy:

Who gives a f*ck about them? :(

Crap team selection and we got what we deserved. So much for the great fighting spirit of the team, when you don't even give it a chance. The credit that the management team took from Sunday is evened off on tonight's debit.

Who gives a f*ck about them? :(

Crap team selection and we got what we deserved. So much for the great fighting spirit of the team, when you don't even give it a chance. The credit that the management team took from Sunday is evened off on tonight's debit.

I don't use the thank you feature for you BD because you don't use it yourself, but that post of yours sums it up for me.

Have to say though, that the team selection and line-up was pants. :(