Ellis Interest Re-iterated

Just got told that he has 3 serious backers behind him and he is the front! Supposedly 1 of the backers at least is a billionaire! I think we should make aguero our top target this year to play alongside lafferty and get puyol in nxt to big davie weir and maybe messi and mcculloch in the middle of the park

I don't often post what could be described as rumours but I have it on excellent authority this afternoon hat there are two people associate with this intended Ellis bid who come into the billionnaire category, one of whom is a rags-to-riches lifelong Rangers fan.

I don't often post what could be described as rumours but I have it on excellent authority this afternoon hat there are two people associate with this intended Ellis bid who come into the billionnaire category, one of whom is a rags-to-riches lifelong Rangers fan.

wabash going to soften his stance?

wabash going to soften his stance?

Nah, post #61 is pure self-indulgence. I watch others do it and just wanted to see what it feels like to spout utter invention. It's amazingly easy to make it up but no one knows Ellis, let alone any shadowy figures clinging to his coat tails.

Stick with wabash, from what I've read, he'll be closer to the truth than most.

Nah, post #61 is pure self-indulgence. I watch others do it and just wanted to see what it feels like to spout utter invention. It's amazingly easy to make it up but no one knows Ellis, let alone any shadowy figures clinging to his coat tails.

Stick with wabash, from what I've read, he'll be closer to the truth than most.

Ha ha. :D:o

Fair do's. We'll see.

Apparently, one of the Ellis camp was speaking informally to a Sky worker whom he met at the golf club/health club, can't recall which, and he thought he was speaking off the record. Which explains why Sky were going with it, and why the Ellis camp were unprepared to say anything else.

Loving the theories being banded about.

As long as what is coming is good for the club first, and good for Scottish football second.

Money is needed to get rid of the debt, and then to build a team for the next 5 years. I would hope and expect any Rangers man coming in to be doing at least this. �£30 mil debt gone, and possibly �£10 mil to spend. Then build again on being frugal with the pennies for 2 years to cement the team together.

Hopefully get to CL proper at least 1 other time after next year. Also expansion of Ibrox area - hotels, theme park, possible small exclusive concert venue. Even possible sporting arena for Olympics.

The future can be this bright, if the people coming in have a plan. A plan for the future.

WATP

Apparently, one of the Ellis camp was speaking informally to a Sky worker whom he met at the golf club/health club, can't recall which, and he thought he was speaking off the record. Which explains why Sky were going with it, and why the Ellis camp were unprepared to say anything else.

I'm sure Jim White said on Sky last night, that he spoke to Ellis on Sunday.

I'm sure Jim White said on Sky last night, that he spoke to Ellis on Sunday.

You heard right , though I wonder if that was the night he was so pissed he was refused on his flight , lol , seriously this whole Ellis thing is getting ridiculous there is a 28 pager on FF that actually doesn't tell us anything .

Hysteria is the order of the day :):)

You heard right , though I wonder if that was the night he was so pissed he was refused on his flight , lol , seriously this whole Ellis thing is getting ridiculous there is a 28 pager on FF that actually doesn't tell us anything .

Hysteria is the order of the day :):)

I thought that was just the norm on FF :whistle:

There still seems to be thoughts from people "in the know" who are saying the Ellis bid stuff is a load of bollocks, but if that's the case, why doesn't he release a statement saying he's walking away. All getting very tiresome.