Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

All moot anyway, apparently he's just passed a medical for Kiev.

Well, good luck to the lad wherever he goes. If he signs for Dynamo Kiev at least he's signing for a good club.

Well, good luck to the lad wherever he goes. If he signs for Dynamo Kiev at least he's signing for a good club.

They're not that good. Maybe on a par with us? They got pumped out the CL qualifiers at the same stage as us.

They're not that good. Maybe on a par with us? They got pumped out the CL qualifiers at the same stage as us.

I think they would beat us, they came up against Rubin Kazan who are former 2 in a row Russian Champions (2008 and 2009) hardly an easy tie. Plus the Ukrainian season wouldn't have been far in and Rubin's season is, if you want to play that card which people seem to do with us against Malmo.

I think they would beat us, they came up against Rubin Kazan who are former 2 in a row Russian Champions (2008 and 2009) hardly an easy tie. Plus the Ukrainian season wouldn't have been far in and Rubin's season is, if you want to play that card which people seem to do with us against Malmo.

I'd certainly be a bit worried if we were drawn against them because they're a top side. I'm expecting them to get into the EL group stage.

Tweet from Weiss last night: "Allly said he doesnt want me....ok maaaaan . Goooood luck x"

I'm with Ally on this one tbh.

The fee is apparently 4 mill. I dont think he is a 4 mill player. At least not to us. And I say that with a heavy heart as my 6 yr old idolises Weiss, to the extent I had to buy an auctioned pair of Weiss boots and he also wanted a City strip....

Their current UEFA club ranking is 30. Ours is 42.