Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Man City agree deal to sell young winger

Manchester City have agreed a �£3million deal to sell Slovakian winger Vladimir Weiss to *Dynamo Kiev.

Weiss, 21, has been told by *Roberto *Mancini that his chances will be *limited this *season, *despite *playing a *prominent role during City’s pre-season tour of the *United States and Canada. The winger spent last season on loan with Rangers after a spell at Bolton the previous year.

Weiss – whose father Vladimir is Slovakia’s coach – was part of the City team that won the FA Youth Cup in 2008, but has found his first-team *opportunities *limited.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-City-and-Dynamo-Kiev-agree-3m-fee-for-Vladimir-Weiss-article788206.html#ixzz1VdeVLG5l

If this is true,why are we not trying to sign him for �£3m ?.

(A bit strange with Weiss, but I do assume that 3m is just a part of the affair. It could well be that we were never offered a chance and playing for his father was a decent enough pull. He's still young though.

EDIT: Mistook that. It ain't his father who manages Kiev. He manages that Slovak team linked with a swoop for Weiss earlier.)

Edited by der Berliner

Trial by youtube...............he looks a decent wee striker

I've made it a rule never to watch YouTube videos where I can help it. They always make players like Nuno Capucho look like Arjen Robben.