numan was a midfielder and hutton a striker.

things change.

That's what I am saying. Little is the only player we have who can do some "damage" on the right wing. McKay started well enough and I would have preferred him on the right, Templeton on the left and Little through the middle. It could well be that McKay will be used as sub for either Templeton or Little. Mitchell was rather good going forward last season too, we'll probably have to wait and see. Ally has intimated that he wants Little on the right, possibly inside right. It is probably more important where players earn their spurs, feature prominently and with success, rather than what they were in a not-that-competitive environment beforehand.

I said all last season Little should be playing as a striker, but most of his goals came when playing wide right. Ally says he is not a striker, perhaps he knows better than us about the striking roll, maybe it is something like he is not so good receiving the ball with his back to goal, who knows.

Think I'll trust Ally on this one.

Lifted from FF:

Rangers boss Ally McCoist is ready to pull off a transfer coup by signing Northern Ireland keeper Lee Camp.

Free agent Camp was with Norwich City in the Premier League for the second half of last season but is currently looking for a club.

And McCoist wants Camp to sign his Scottish Second Division sleeping giants - with the chance of becoming number one.

Camp may be open to the surprise approach as he has family in Scotland, with his children living in the country.

Huddersfield were also interested in Camp as competition for Alex Smithies, but the chance to play for Rangers and be part of their revival may swing the deal.