If true, then that is utterly depressing. Signing Miller at his age and moving on Shiels who's 5 years younger really stinks of jobs for the boys.

Shiels has been pretty disappointing during his time here - partly down to injury but mainly because he doesn't affect games well enough. Again last night he was on the periphery throughout.

Miller is a better player - five years older or not.

FWIW, I'd rather have neither.

Shiels has been pretty disappointing during his time here - partly down to injury but mainly because he doesn't affect games well enough. Again last night he was on the periphery throughout.

Miller is a better player - five years older or not.

FWIW, I'd rather have neither.

I think Shiels has suffered from what a lot of our players suffer from and that's not being played in his best position, which for me is the second/supporting striker role (or attacking centre mid). We've got a whole bunch of players who can play that role though including the young lads Crawford & McKay, so I agree that Shiels is surplus to requirements. Have to say, I won't be chuffed if Ally signs Miller.

STV saying Vancouver Whitecaps will not sell Miller to Rangers, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now. I assume our youth teams are garbage if we cannot promote anybody as back up to Daly, Clark, Little & McCulloch for Division 2 as we keep pursuing this nonsense.

STV saying Vancouver Whitecaps will not sell Miller to Rangers, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now. I assume our youth teams are garbage if we cannot promote anybody as back up to Daly, Clark, Little & McCulloch for Division 2 as we keep pursuing this nonsense.

We've got plenty of options. My spidey senses are telling me Miller is being offered the chance of a retirement home. It's got jobs for the boys all over it.

We've got plenty of options. My spidey senses are telling me Miller is being offered the chance of a retirement home. It's got jobs for the boys all over it.

Could be, the sooner we get fresh blood, fresh thinking into the Management team the better.

Miller is probably prepared to play for peanuts and given he is a cracking player its no wondervally is really tempted.

Define 'peanuts' though....

Miller left the club because he wasn't willing to take a pay cut and was offered big money in Turkey, but now he's willing to come back and play in the 3rd tier of Scottish football for peanuts? I don't believe that for one minute. Again, I guess it depends on the definition of 'peanuts'.

check this garbage

Ally McCoist believes finishing last night without a recognised forward on the park magnifies his need for a striker

He does realise he wasn't able to play Clark and Daly last night while having to play one in defence due to Moshni not being available? You have strikers there ffs.