That applies to me and a large chunk of the support. Good to see that the directors' PR man feels that it is it reprehensible behaviour if supporters show concern for the club and the fact that it's directors have allowed £22m + to flow out of the club in around 8 months. :rolleyes:

:wtf2:

mather seems to think his million is more valuable than the tens of millions the fans put in somehow.

This is painting a picture of all out war between Mather & McColl......yet Mather commented last night on TV, that they had a good relationship, and all discussions were very amicable.
Yep, I heard the very same interview. Don't think McColl can hold his silence much longer which may or may not be a good thing.

mather seems to think his million is more valuable than the tens of millions the fans put in somehow.

It also ignores the fact that the requisition for the EGM is supported by institutions who have put substantial sums into the Club, and unlike Mather and Stockbridge have taken nothing out.

The auditors are simply there to verify that the accounts are correctly & accurately presented.....

Company Accounts often don't give any real detail.

Yes, of course; but the point I was making was that the devil will be in the detail or more likely the detail that isn't shown and to that extent it will be up to the auditors agreeing with the directors as to how much detail is shown and how much is hidden as simply "other/general expenses" whilst still presenting a "true and fair view".

I recognise also that much will depend on the size of these expenses vis-a-vis the total expenditure.

Welcome back Jack. Its time to shut up this non contributing shit stirring rabble.

Just a point of clarification. In a very modest way, I make a financial contribution to our club. I guess that there are many others who do likewise. I doubt whether too many such people welcome Jack back. A member of a shit stirring rabble? Hardly!

Obviously not as they have contributed. I am referring to the Nationalist bigot and the Ticketus whore who have contributed heehaw

The people who have invested and taken nothing out obviously have confidence in them and I suspect they know rather more about Corporate matters than you do.