Got any examples of this "toadying up" or of jumping the fence or of him backing his bosses?

McCoist's priority is the welfare of Rangers, there can be no doubt about that.

The welfare of Rangers is not served by him walking away from the club because he doesn't like his latest boss. If McCoist leaves, then there is not one single person left in a position of authority that we can trust.

And, yes, to answer your question, I do trust Ally to do what he thinks is best for the club. I'm not saying he'll make the right call every time, but he will be acting in the best interests of the club, as he sees it.

As a manager? the jury is out, - but as a real Bluenose who has the club at heart, he's the only one I would trust.

He came out and said he couldn't back the board and wouldn't encourage fans to buy season tickets. Within a week both things changed. Why?

So Brian Stockbridge types a 365 word email out on his phone at 10 to midnight? Really, he doesn't have a laptop or some other larger keyboard device that he'd use for something that length. He must have the texting thumbs of a 14 year old girl.

Another interesting anomaly is that this leaked 'email' is supposed to represent an email received by one of the recipients as they would see it as the recipient, but looking at the list of recipients, the two most likely candidates to have leaked it are Green and Ahmad who are both supposedly no longer involved in any way. As we know though, Green was said to have been personally approaching investors pre-AGM to drum up support for the board, so there's a relatively strong suggestion that Green is actually still involved despite claims to the contrary.

Another interesting anomaly is that this leaked 'email' is supposed to represent an email received by one of the recipients as they would see it as the recipient, but looking at the list of recipients, the two most likely candidates to have leaked it are Green and Ahmad who are both supposedly no longer involved in any way. As we know though, Green was said to have been personally approaching investors pre-AGM to drum up support for the board, so there's a relatively strong suggestion that Green is actually still involved despite claims to the contrary.

The "alleged" email is dated Dec 2012 - a time when both Green & Ahmed were very much involved.....

The "alleged" email is dated Dec 2012 - a time when both Green & Ahmed were very much involved.....

Yes I know mate, but were the emails being leaked back then or are they being leaked now? If they are being leaked now, then it may suggest current involvement by people like Green who are supposed to be no longer involved and his (alleged) approaches to investors before the AGM would also add weight to that suggestion.

Yes I know mate, but were the emails being leaked back then or are they being leaked now? If they are being leaked now, then it may suggest current involvement by people like Green who are supposed to be no longer involved and his (alleged) approaches to investors before the AGM would also add weight to that suggestion.

or...ir could be BS trying to defend/justify his position....

or...ir could be BS trying to defend/justify his position....

I guess it technically could because he could have copied and pasted the text attached to a reply which would explain why it reads as a recipient's copy and not the original.

I said on twitter, that it styled as an outlook message, but outlook (in all instances I'm aware of) use ; to separate addresses not ,

A minor thing, but when I read it, I didn't immediately think it's real, and I still don't.

I think it's extremely convenient/coincidental the same week we've had leaks on the hotel cost & a supposed training schedule, all of which have led to criticism of Ally.

I have a feeling this will be an ongoing war against Ally, where they try to manage him out by making him look bad and turning supporters against him. Incredible how quick people are to believe bad stuff.

Ally was paid £175K in the 3 months to August 2012. I had presumed that his salary was £700K, but it could be that he got paid 2 months at £750K and one one month at 600K if there is any truth in the email.

Interestingly enough, most news outlets are disclosing Ally's salary as £825K prior to him agreeing to take a 50% cut. Perhaps there was a built in 10% pay increase on an annual basis in his contract as surely the directors didn't authorise this?

However all of this has to be taken with a pinch of salt as Toxic Jack has proven to be adept at feeding the press misinformation that suits the directors and as such both the email in the OP and Ally's alleged salary of £825K could be made up by him.

Covered 13 months though did it not?

I said on twitter, that it styled as an outlook message, but outlook (in all instances I'm aware of) use ; to separate addresses not ,

A minor thing, but when I read it, I didn't immediately think it's real, and I still don't.

I think it's extremely convenient/coincidental the same week we've had leaks on the hotel cost & a supposed training schedule, all of which have led to criticism of Ally.

I have a feeling this will be an ongoing war against Ally, where they try to manage him out by making him look bad and turning supporters against him. Incredible how quick people are to believe bad stuff.

They honestly don't need to do that.