I also wish, i truly wish that one day someone will be able to quote a post from a Rangers fan stating that he or she wants us to play like Barcelona. That has got to be up there with the most annoying phrases ever used on Rangers forums. The amount of times i see and hear people using it with absolutely no evidence is incredible.

Personally i don't want to watch us passing the ball backwards and sideways for 90% of the match terrified to shoot from range trying to desperately walk the ball into the net, f*ck that. I would rather watch paint dry.

Also fwiw, me personally, my opinion on Ally has absolutely hee haw to do with anything this board have said, leaked or done, it's sadly all Allys own doing.

I don't know if that's quite on, SC - plainly no-one can judge you as a person if they don't know you, but you are clearly and unequivocally saying that you judge this team, and it's manager, without reference to the situation the entire club is in.

That's just bloody weird, and I don't mind 'judging' you in that regard. Now, whether you give a monkeys about my judgement is another matter!

The inability of some people on here to see the big picture is truly depressing.

The very existance of the club could be threatened but these people are more concerned with petty sniping at the only person we can trust, because we're not winning in style every week against journeymen cluggers.

I don't know if that's quite on, SC - plainly no-one can judge you as a person if they don't know you, but you are clearly and unequivocally saying that you judge this team, and it's manager, without reference to the situation the entire club is in.

That's just bloody weird, and I don't mind 'judging' you in that regard. Now, whether you give a monkeys about my judgement is another matter!

What situation? We are a lower league club with a £20m annual turnover, we have a huge squad with international football players, a whole entourage of coaches, physios, doctors and fitness gurus, 36000 season ticket holders, a world class training facility, 40odd thousand average crowds every second week, the willingness to pay our players thousands of pounds per week with huge bonuses, 5.5million fans worldwide and we are playing against guys who work on ice cream vans and gut fish for a living. What situation is making the management teams job so hard? What am i missing here?

The inability of some people on here to see the big picture is truly depressing.

The very existance of the club could be threatened but these people are more concerned with petty sniping at the only person we can trust, because we're not winning in style every week against journeymen cluggers.

Scaremongering nonsense. One can only imagine your motive.

These bastards are not our club, mate.

That's the killer. We now have people running the club who will readily and eagerly go against the wishes of the fans who are the club's lifeblood and I don't mean Wallace because he just seems like a new face and a new patsy a la Mather, albeit a better qualified one.

That's the killer. We now have people running the club who will readily and eagerly go against the wishes of the fans who are the club's lifeblood and I don't mean Wallace because he just seems like a new face and a new patsy a la Mather, albeit a better qualified one.

And what are the fans wishes Zappa?