Recently I decided that I would like McCoist to be replaced with a better manager(if one is available). I don't agree with all these leaks against him though. If the board want to replace him then they should just go ahead and do it.

This may be quite irrational but each time that I see something like this it makes me more likely to back the manager. The board already face an uphill battle with the supporters but do they really think that they can manipulate us and turn us against someone who has put in as much as McCoist?

It looks like they are trying to wear Ally down to make him resign imo, rather than just sacking him, saves a big pay off.

Illegitimi non carborundum Ally.

Anyone else get the feeling things are about to get very messy again ? Absolutely the last thing we need at the moment.

Absolutely D'Art, I truly despair.

I thought admin would be as low as we could go and from there on the only way would be up. Wishful thinking on my part I'm afraid.

I've said it before (sadly) but I have to say it again - buckle up Bears more trouble ahead.

Yeah, looks that way. Wouldn't mind him walking and taking his pals with him to be honest.

While I share the reservations over Ally's team management abilities I just can't believe that any decent fan would accept Ally being displaced while Stockbridge and Irvine are still around. Agree that it looks like the process of discrediting Ally is underway. Not enjoying being a Rangers supporter these days.

Recently I decided that I would like McCoist to be replaced with a better manager(if one is available). I don't agree with all these leaks against him though. If the board want to replace him then they should just go ahead and do it.

This may be quite irrational but each time that I see something like this it makes me more likely to back the manager. The board already face an uphill battle with the supporters but do they really think that they can manipulate us and turn us against someone who has put in as much as McCoist?

But a section of the support have already turned against McCoist because we're not playing like Barcelona with a team filled with youth academy protege. This is all aimed at them, they're open to these messages they've already decided McCoist's useless and is ruining our club. It will work too, a section of our support have absolutely no grasp of the machinations at play here, they'll keep being fed stories that McCoist is greedy, McCoist's a liar, McCoist is holding back the budget cuts, he's endangering the clubs very existence.

This is strategic, the league is won so a bit of player unrest and a bad result or two won't affect the outcome but will add to the pressure slowly building on Ally. They've got 3 months or so to turn the support against McCoist and replace him with someone of their choosing before season ticket renewals are required. They'll probably succeed too, Irvine's fuckin good at this. Anyone who has followed the online Rangers support over the last couple of years will easily be able to plot where the fault lines in this story will run, McCoist is toast, it's just a matter of when and how badly they'll have to smear him first.

Our club is difficult to love right now.

But a section of the support have already turned against McCoist because we're not playing like Barcelona with a team filled with youth academy protege. This is all aimed at them, they're open to these messages they've already decided McCoist's useless and is ruining our club. It will work too, a section of our support have absolutely no grasp of the machinations at play here, they'll keep being fed stories that McCoist is greedy, McCoist's a liar, McCoist is holding back the budget cuts, he's endangering the clubs very existence.

This is strategic, the league is won so a bit of player unrest and a bad result or two won't affect the outcome but will add to the pressure slowly building on Ally. They've got 3 months or so to turn the support against McCoist and replace him with someone of their choosing before season ticket renewals are required. They'll probably succeed too, Irvine's fuckin good at this. Anyone who has followed the online Rangers support over the last couple of years will easily be able to plot where the fault lines in this story will run, McCoist is toast, it's just a matter of when and how badly they'll have to smear him first.

Our club is difficult to love right now.

I wish I had that ability to put into words like you do

While I share the reservations over Ally's team management abilities I just can't believe that any decent fan would accept Ally being displaced while Stockbridge and Irvine are still around. Agree that it looks like the process of discrediting Ally is underway. Not enjoying being a Rangers supporter these days.

Please don't judge me as a fan, you know nothing about me Tom.

I don't think i am in the minority quite yet but i am a football fan first and foremost not an accountant, politician or mathematician and my priority is the football team. All this hatred and venom towards the board is getting people nowhere, it is making the board even stronger yet more toxic and deflecting from what i feel should be number one priority, our football team.

I am on the brink of walking away, i am sick of it. Not because of the board of people i don't trust, fwiw i didn't trust SDM either, but because i don't enjoy the football anymore. The only thing that keeps me going back is my desire for my son to grow up and love and support the club like i did. It will break my heart to see him lose interest but it's happening, right now, that threat is very real. Yes we are winning but those results don't even fool a 7 year old kid anymore, they obviously don't fool me either.