Oh? Do elaborate, please.

I have no desire to go down that road with you, none whatsoever. The forum and it's members deserve better than some petty squabble clogging the threads. PM me if you have a problem or nip round for some tea at a more convenient time is you so wish.

Rubbish, that's just another rubbish excuse to pardon the acceptance of mediocrity sweeping our fans. In fact, it's a shameful deflection.

The fact that you seem willfully ignorant of the events since Feb 2012 is an excuse? How can your ignorance be an excuse for me? Nope, you've lost me there.

The fact that you seem willfully ignorant of the events since Feb 2012 is an excuse? How can your ignorance be an excuse for me? Nope, you've lost me there.

I am not ignorant of anything, i know perfectly well like us all what has happened in that time but i refuse to use it as some sort of excuse or need to be a victim. I dusted myself down the day we went in to administration and got on with it. You seem to want to pointlessly harp back.

I have no desire to go down that road with you, none whatsoever. The forum and it's members deserve better than some petty squabble clogging the threads. PM me if you have a problem or nip round for some tea at a more convenient time is you so wish.

If you have no desire to go down that road then it would perhaps be wise not to have made insinuations about my motives in the first place.

Some people would either retract the insinuation or follow up those insinuations with firm accusations and then support those accusations with evidence.

If you have no desire to go down that road then it would perhaps be wise not to have made insinuations about my motives in the first place.

Some people would either retract the insinuation or follow up those insinuations with firm accusations and then support those accusations with evidence.

Not me, i am putting it out there and leaving it at that.

Off for some shut eye now. Have a nice evening.

I am not ignorant of anything, i know perfectly well like us all what has happened in that time but i refuse to use it as some sort of excuse or need to be a victim. I dusted myself down the day we went in to administration and got on with it. You seem to want to pointlessly harp back.

sticking your fingers in your ears, screwing your eyes shut and shouting "sack ally, sack ally" is not "dusting yourself down - it's sticking your head in the sand.

Our club is being eviscerated by con men and charlatans and we have one friend in this nest of vipers - and you want to get rid of him because you don't like the product on the park in the most turbulent period any seior club has ever faced. Unbelievable.

sticking your fingers in your ears, screwing your eyes shut and shouting "sack ally, sack ally" is not "dusting yourself down - it's sticking your head in the sand.

Our club is being eviscerated by con men and charlatans and we have one friend in this nest of vipers - and you want to get rid of him because you don't like the product on the park in the most turbulent period any seior club has ever faced. Unbelievable.

And these con men are wanting in-house fighting, this is exactly their game plan.

Ive no problem with SuperCoopers posts at all, as a paying fan he is 110% correct and entitled to say what he thinks about the football on show. And I would agree with his opinions on them.

On the other side of the coin yes Ally is apparently the only Rangers man left in at the club and has done terrific as an ambassador to the club. I just wonder why Walter felt he had to walk away though.

And these con men are wanting in-house fighting, this is exactly their game plan.

Ive no problem with SuperCoopers posts at all, as a paying fan he is 110% correct and entitled to say what he thinks about the football on show. And I would agree with his opinions on them.

On the other side of the coin yes Ally is apparently the only Rangers man left in at the club and has done terrific as an ambassador to the club. I just wonder why Walter felt he had to walk away though.

This is not about the football on show. The football is a side issue at the moment. This is about whether we stand behind the only Rangers man left at the club or stab him in the back and let the spivs take complete control with no resistence.