I am a Rangers fan,football fan, I only want to go to Ibrox with my mates ,have a few beers and enjoy supporting the team,however I just feel what is happening off the park is far more worrying than what is happening on the park,we've already won the league, but I do despair where we are going as a club,so for that reason I am more worried about the SPIVS running our club than the level of football on show!,sad but true!.

This is not about the football on show. The football is a side issue at the moment. This is about whether we stand behind the only Rangers man left at the club or stab him in the back and let the spivs take complete control with no resistence.

As mentioned earlier there is what 5 million fans worldwide and 36000 season ticket holders....now if all fans stood together these spivs would have zero control, but they create the in-house fighting, I think you know the term divide and rule. And having the media to feed everyone the stories empowers them.

Threads such as this is what they rub their hands at.

Anyway there is many other Rangers men coming forward especially those with the multimillions in the bank. Perhaps its time for those to come forward a bit more and put up or shut up.

Edited by Gribz

amms;461589

McCoist is toast, it's just a matter of when and how badly they'll have to smear him first.

Up until he took the 50% pay cut I would have agreed with you, effectively voting against the re-election of your employers to the company Board would piss any director off; no matter our views on the personalities involved. However, I'm not so sure now he's seen to have done his bit in terms of salary; reluctantly or not, it seems he was well advised. Of course a 75% cut would have been much better from that point of view and brought his salary to something that might at least be justified balancing Rangers as a Club, finances etc, with our current station in this football life.

If he's been clever then his contracted salary may still be the higher figure (even if it's a temporary cut not a deferal), so it might still cost around £1.5 million to get rid of the entire coaching staff; but even if the total is half that, can anyone really see this Board paying him and his colleagues off? So long as he does the job of winning the leagues (regardless of the quality of football we are playing) the Board will not be able to dismiss him for cause.

And what are the fans wishes Zappa?

For Stockbridge and Media House to be sent packing and ultimately (even although it'll take time) to have people populating the boardroom running the club that they can at least give a semblance of trust to.

Apparent football fans condemning fellow football fans for focusing on football and being concerned about the product on the park, which costs people a fortune to watch btw between tickets, travel, even TV subscriptions. Something slightly twisted here.

Oh and i've had doubts about McCoist as a manager since we learned he apparently took charge of cup games as Smith's assistant so you can stick any accusations about being lead by Irvine/board spin.

Please don't judge me as a fan, you know nothing about me Tom.

I don't think i am in the minority quite yet but i am a football fan first and foremost not an accountant, politician or mathematician and my priority is the football team. All this hatred and venom towards the board is getting people nowhere, it is making the board even stronger yet more toxic and deflecting from what i feel should be number one priority, our football team.

I am on the brink of walking away, i am sick of it. Not because of the board of people i don't trust, fwiw i didn't trust SDM either, but because i don't enjoy the football anymore. The only thing that keeps me going back is my desire for my son to grow up and love and support the club like i did. It will break my heart to see him lose interest but it's happening, right now, that threat is very real. Yes we are winning but those results don't even fool a 7 year old kid anymore, they obviously don't fool me either.

McCoist could fail to win promotion next season and people would still be blaming Stockbridge and Irvine.

McCoist could fail to win promotion next season and people would still be blaming Stockbridge and Irvine.

For not winning promotion?,now you are just trolling,whether we win every single match next season or not I am still worried about where we are going as a club, if you're comfortable with where we are off the park then good for you, I'm not.

For not winning promotion?,now you are just trolling,whether we win every single match next season or not I am still worried about where we are going as a club, if you're comfortable with where we are off the park then good for you, I'm not.
I'm trolling? SC has basically been called a rubbish fan (even if in not so many words) because he's concerned about on the field issues, at a football club...

I'm trolling? SC has basically been called a rubbish fan (even if in not so many words) because he's concerned about on the field issues, at a football club...

Trolling may not be the correct word to use?, but SC has continually told me to stop harping on about the SPIVS running/raping the cash from the club, I am concerned as much as any fan about the way we are playing,however it is not top priority for me, and many other fans!,we are pissing the league without playing very good football so the SPIVS are more of a priority to me,and many other fans,simples.