Probably one of the worst 3-3 games I've ever seen.

Pitch was dreadful, product was dreadful, referee was dreadful and despite best efforts of singing sections, atmosphere was again dreadful. I don't think any of our players did well and it was worrying just how easily our creative players were marked out of the game.

Hopefully a better game at Stranraer tomorrow night but their pitch is in an even worse condition so I'm not expecting much free-flowing football.

Pathetic yet again.

The sooner our 'manager' does the right thing and leaves the better. We will never be a successful team with him in charge.

No matter what you think of the game, we're well clear at the top of the league, in a final and a quarter final of the cups. That suggest some level of success. You may not like the league we're in or the Ramsden Cup but the fact that we're there is nothing to do with the manager. You might cite the loss in the League Cup but that would be ignoring the fact that the 'manager' could not pick many of his choice of players, and dwelling on that would also suggest a season is not successful unless every trophy entered is won - which kind of says we were never a successful side and likely never will be.

I think the correct wording is "you will never see us as a successful team with Ally in charge". I'd bet you didn't see us as a successful side under Walter either.

The sooner some of our 'supporters' actually start to 'support' us the better.

No matter what you think of the game, we're well clear at the top of the league, in a final and a quarter final of the cups. That suggest some level of success. You may not like the league we're in or the Ramsden Cup but the fact that we're there is nothing to do with the manager. You might cite the loss in the League Cup but that would be ignoring the fact that the 'manager' could not pick many of his choice of players, and dwelling on that would also suggest a season is not successful unless every trophy entered is won - which kind of says we were never a successful side and likely never will be.

I think the correct wording is "you will never see us as a successful team with Ally in charge". I'd bet you didn't see us as a successful side under Walter either.

The sooner some of our 'supporters' actually start to 'support' us the better.

Ok, we'll never be successful at the top level with him in charge.

Walter won 3IAR, got us to a European final and won 3 consecutive doubles, of course I thought that was success.

'supporters' care to expend on that?

As Frankie mentioned earlier - not only was the standard of refereeing a shock, the pitch was nothing short of dreadful!

I know the weather hasn't been the greatest lately but the state of that pitch was appalling. Even worst on the outskirts - it was just a slope of mud.

And to think of the rather nice sums we pay for green-keeping as well....

Ok, we'll never be successful at the top level with him in charge.

We were successful in the top league for half a season even with Craig Whyte at the helm. I know Ally is no managerial genius but he has shown no evidence that he is worse than any feasible alternative, while working under a huge handicap since he started.

'supporters' care to expend on that?

Just c&c 'manager'.

We were successful in the top league for half a season even with Craig Whyte at the helm. I know Ally is no managerial genius but he has shown no evidence that he is worse than any feasible alternative, while working under a huge handicap since he started.

Just c&c 'manager'.

It was a decent run over a couple of months remembering we started the season with a home draw whilst Celtic had one of their worst ever starts to a season. That period also included 3 humiliating cup exits. As soon as Celtic got their act together our arses collapsed.

I wouldn't call being given £5.4m to spend since he took over or over £40m in wages over the 3 years as a handicap. It's more tools than just about every other manager in the country.

Whether someone else would or wouldn't do any better is guesswork and a matter of opinion.

Edited by Super Cooper