cribari shouldnt be any where near a Rangers side. we will always concede goals with him in defence. Stenny obviously did their homework. The ref made two two terrible decisions though. he denied us a stonewall penalty and pulled one out of thin air for the opposition. An absolutely terrible decision.

Hey, since it was me who invented it, I get the foreigner's pardon ... and still have credit for 561 more new English word inventions! :celebrate2:

For a German who is self taught English you do better than most,me included:thup:

cribari shouldnt be any where near a Rangers side. we will always concede goals with him in defence. Stenny obviously did their homework. The ref made two two terrible decisions though. he denied us a stonewall penalty and pulled one out of thin air for the opposition. An absolutely terrible decision.

Agree with the ref. As for Cribari, if I remember it correctly, at their second goal, he had to get out to the left and try to prevent the cross from coming in, as both Wallace and Aird were out of position. Hence he was missing in the middle ... which does not say that he would have prevented the goal.

IMHO, Cribari will be gone in the summer, so I don't comment on him all too much. Faure and Mohsni (both French speaking) could be a decent enough partnership for next season, but we need cover. McCulloch will turn out for the club till he's 40, if asked. You'd hope though that he's the first to admit that CH is not his job. We should really throw on Gasparotto and see whether he has the qualities that young Danny Wilson showed. Perry and Hegarty are IMHO not what we need (even though we hardly saw Hegarty at CH). Gunning of Dundee United was harped about in January ... maybe he's an option to look at if we shed some dead wood.

Likewise, and people might want to flog me for this, should someone like (sic!) Boyd become a freebie and does not ask for rubbish wages, I'd take him (back) for next season. Daly is that Hateley type centre-forward, but he really needs some penalty-box predator to stay about him and finish the lay-offs et al. WE need someone who's realm is the penalty area. All too often Little and Shiels are all over the place, but not exactly where it matters. We had 21 shots at goal yesterday, 17 on target. Likewise, a predator like (sic!) Boyd would always keep the oppositon busy and with the amount of chances we create via Templeton, Aird, Shiels and Little these days, the results will come. Daly, Clark and such a predator should be on the agenda next season. (Some quiet voice inside me whispers about Mohsni being converted into a striker if we keep McCulloch at the back :eek2: )

At times you wish people would read and try to understand what is being written, rather than imagine what is meant.

Daly is not a Hateley, or in the latter's class. He's the same type of centre forward though.

Taking your own advice would certainly help you out. I never said you said that. And, no he's not.

Hateley was never an immobile carthorse.

Edited by Super Cooper

McCulloch will turn out for the club till he's 40, if asked.

Jig is 36 at the end of this season. He's been a loyal servant to the Club and a decent captain, but for me he shouldn't even be getting as much game time as he is at the moment. He should be getting played up front and fighting Daly for one of the striker places. With Jig and Daly rotating on and off the bench it would add freshness and competition to our attack. Give Daly 60 mins and bring on Jig to replace him for the last half hour or vice versa. Meanwhile at the back we could be giving the young lads Gasparotto and Halkett some invaluable experience. I hope Ally considers things like these for next season and also considers that Jig should play out next season and possibly get one season back in the top flight as a thank you for his service, but there's absolutely no way we should be keeping him till he's 40. There's taking the piss and then there's taking the piss.