Well done to each and every Bear there yesterday. At least they got up off their backsides and did something instead of just sniping and deriding folk on the internet. More power to them.

you're right. These guys care enough to get their arses in gear and do something about it

come off it.

The financial damage has been over the last 2 years by those share blocks who are pulling the strings. Faces might have changed but the puppeteers haven't.

It's ridiculous to blame fans

There's plenty of blame to go about but people can't withdraw vital capital then absolve themselves of all responsibility if things go pear shaped.

There's plenty of blame to go about but people can't withdraw vital capital then absolve themselves of all responsibility if things go pear shaped.

There is no vital capital being withdrawn, therefore there can be no blame apportioned to anyone other than those who are failing to attract the required investment to properly run the business.

You were asked politely last week to change the record Rab and you clearly haven't listened, so I'm going to be kind and make the same request again one more time. If you're unsure about what I'm saying to you here in any way at all, then please PM me and I'll spell it out in complete detail.

Ok will do

Ticket sales ie supporters paying to watch a football match is vital capital. The business should be ran properly with that income. Outside investment can't be relied on to "run" the club but should be used as a planned programme to take the team or facilities to a next level. Rightly or wrongly, if fans do not buy tickets then they will be contributing to the financial plight of the club. Brinksmanship on both sides, who will blink first blah blah. My concern is that if this board and major shareholders really don't care about rangers as a football club, as they are generally believed not to, then if we go bust again will they sell our assets close us down and walk away with what they can?

Id still say the standard of football we saw last season is playing the most significant part

I agree, in fact i think anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves on. Fans have been slowly driven away for years now. The board saga is such a convenient side show for those unwilling or unable to criticise our legends in the dug out.