I agree, in fact i think anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves on. Fans have been slowly driven away for years now. The board saga is such a convenient side show for those unwilling or unable to criticise our legends in the dug out.

I think folk being pissed off at the people who've run the Club back into the ground because they, their predecessors and the puppet masters pulling their strings squandered and frittered away over £20m from the IPO in well under a year instead of sorting out the Club properly is a bit more than a "convenient side show".

As gunslinger himslef pointed out. 25,000 not renewed and only 600 show up to protest against the board. Big question mark on the reasons for the remaining 24400!!

I think folk being pissed off at the people who've run the Club back into the ground because they, their predecessors and the puppet masters pulling their strings squandered and frittered away over £20m from the IPO in well under a year instead of sorting out the Club properly is a bit more than a "convenient side show".

That's a matter of opinion. Money was wasted, people need to get over that, it's done. Many one of costs, some necessary and some questionable. If it's still being wasted in the next set of accounts then you will have a point. Tens of millions of one off cots can't be in future accounts. As much as I don't trust this board none of us know right now how the club is being run and what our current turnover/profit/loss is sitting at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a matter of opinion. Money was wasted, people need to get over that, it's done. Many one of costs, some necessary and some questionable. If it's still being wasted in the next set of accounts then you will have a point. Tens of millions of one off cots can't be in future accounts. As much as I don't trust this board none of us know right now how the club is being run and what our current turnover/profit/loss is sitting at.

The Club probably wouldn't have been able to survive till season ticket money started coming in if the board hadn't arranged the £1.5 million in credit/loan facilities and that's based on a financial year which we were told in the last full accounts started with over £10 million in the bank at the end of June last year.

The fact of the matter is that even with a full uptake of season ticket renewals, we wouldn't even be remotely likely to have over £10 million in the bank at the end of next month. Figure in the repayment of the of the short-term credit/loan facilities and you don't even need to know what our current turnover/profit/loss is sitting at to see that our situation doesn't look particularly good.

The Club probably wouldn't have been able to survive till season ticket money started coming in if the board hadn't arranged the £1.5 million in credit/loan facilities and that's based on a financial year which we were told in the last full accounts started with over £10 million in the bank at the end of June last year.

The fact of the matter is that even with a full uptake of season ticket renewals, we wouldn't even be remotely likely to have over £10 million in the bank at the end of next month. Figure in the repayment of the of the short-term credit/loan facilities and you don't even need to know what our current turnover/profit/loss is sitting at to see that our situation doesn't look particularly good.

And do we know what costs it is that meant we were running at such a loss where we need a loan? The turnover for the year was only £18/19m yeah? £11.2m of that was on the football and management team. A business and company the size of Rangers cannot operate over a year year with that remaining £7/8m. I think the club running costs are actually double that so what did you want the board to do? Not pay wages? Not pay British Gas or Scottish Power?

In the last few months we have seen an effort to cut costs, players have been let go, the managers ridiculous salary has been cut as well. Players contracts have since ran out and will not be renewed.

Where else can we cut costs?

There comes a time when fans need to accept just where and who we are. We are not a Champions League club turning over £50m anymore.

We won't know what this new board have been doing until we get the next set of accounts for this year. It won't be nearly as bad as the last set, that is for sure.

And do we know what costs it is that meant we were running at such a loss where we need a loan? The turnover for the year was only £18/19m yeah? £11.2m of that was on the football and management team. A business and company the size of Rangers cannot operate over a year year with that remaining £7/8m. I think the club running costs are actually double that so what did you want the board to do? Not pay wages? Not pay British Gas or Scottish Power?

In the last few months we have seen an effort to cut costs, players have been let go, the managers ridiculous salary has been cut as well. Players contracts have since ran out and will not be renewed.

Where else can we cut costs?

There comes a time when fans need to accept just where and who we are. We are not a Champions League club turning over £50m anymore.

We won't know what this new board have been doing until we get the next set of accounts for this year. It won't be nearly as bad as the last set, that is for sure.

We're they not advertising yet more executive positions a couple of weeks back? That area of the business must be in a healthy state.

And what are the board doing about that

Nowt, because he's a human shield for them.

Bizarrely, some of those who lay the blame at the manager's door for the standard of football on show, don't appear to care that his continued employment is down to the suits and see that as yet another of their many failings. You have to wonder why that is.