This is great stuff. Or rather obsessed stuff. But suum cuique. Could you do the same for Arsene Wenger's reign at Arsenal?

Arsenal fans can do that, what happens at other clubs is no interest to Rangers fans. Our club is our only concern. These comparisons you drag up to counter facts are ridiculous. It's so tedious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBS itemises the major failures of recent times. A dire litany.

der Berliner asks if the same could be done for Arsene Wenger. I doubt it but have a go dB. Remember, getting Duffed by Bolton or Stoke is nowhere as bad as defeats by Peterhead or Annan, non-leaguers until recently.

He should have refused a golden opportunity to a) secure his family's future b) ensure that at least some of the shares went into the hands of a real Rangers man and c) show some faith in the club?

And what would have been gained by refusing these shares and allowing even more of them to go into Green's hands?

If he wanted the shares for a penny then fine. In that case he shouldn't have endorsed the ****s.

2 clear options for him. Say no to being bought or say no to the shares.

I would have taken the shares as long as I didn't have to endorse green just to get shares away from him. If that wasn't on offer I would certainly have said no.

SBS itemises the major failures of recent times. A dire litany.

der Berliner asks if the same could be done for Arsene Wenger. I doubt it but have a go dB. Remember, getting Duffed by Bolton or Stoke is nowhere as bad as defeats by Peterhead or Annan, non-leaguers until recently.

Don't get me started on the signings. Out of 25 signings nigh on 20 have been very poor.

If he wanted the shares for a penny then fine. In that case he shouldn't have endorsed the ****s.

2 clear options for him. Say no to being bought or say no to the shares.

I would have taken the shares as long as I didn't have to endorse green just to get shares away from him. If that wasn't on offer I would certainly have said no.

and there's the nub of this whole thing. You and others seem to be convinced that McCoist endorsed Green as a quid pro quo for getting the penny shares - but you have no evidence of that other than speculation and conjecture. You are overlooking the uncertainty around the whole club at the time, so it's easy now to say that Ally shouldn't have called on fans to buy STs- it wasn't so clear then.

Failing a mea culpa from the man himself, I don't and won't believe that McCoist would have sold himself to the board or said or done something that he knew to be to the detriment of Rangers just to make a bit more money.

If Ally (and other club staff, fans reps etc!) hadn't eventually given the thumbs up to the fans to buy season tickets after Green took over, then Green & co could have shafted the Club even more by just instantly doing a sale & leaseback to pay the bills which would have kept the lights on, but ruined the Club.

This issue of Ally and his million shares is just distracting us from far bigger and more important issues which the Club's currently facing.

and there's the nub of this whole thing. You and others seem to be convinced that McCoist endorsed Green as a quid pro quo for getting the penny shares - but you have no evidence of that other than speculation and conjecture. You are overlooking the uncertainty around the whole club at the time, so it's easy now to say that Ally shouldn't have called on fans to buy STs- it wasn't so clear then.

Failing a mea culpa from the man himself, I don't and won't believe that McCoist would have sold himself to the board or said or done something that he knew to be to the detriment of Rangers just to make a bit more money.

I'd agree with that. I'm not sure what there was at that point that Ally should not have supported the board. He would have seen proof that the club owned the various assets and Green had made plans to bring in around £20m in a share issue. What was not to like?

Then he should have done one or the other. Doing both just leaves him wide open to this criticism.

If Ally (and other club staff, fans reps etc!) hadn't eventually given the thumbs up to the fans to buy season tickets after Green took over, then Green & co could have shafted the Club even more by just instantly doing a sale & leaseback to pay the bills which would have kept the lights on, but ruined the Club.

This issue of Ally and his million shares is just distracting us from far bigger and more important issues which the Club's currently facing.

Like his ineptitude as a manager.