These was just the stand out results not even mentioning prior to administration and the ugly wins which if you listed would be an even longer list.

Humiliations to Inverness and Dundee Utd, three times as well.

Look at that reply you got, he is actually trying to excuse such shambles. It's absolutely embarrassing. Thankfully it is a tiny tiny minority, maybe even himself only.

Agreed, one off's certainly happen in football and a first friendly of the season for the Premier League champions without a number of first team squad isn't something to get worked up about. However the following is more than a one off:

2012-13 League

Peterhead 2-2 Rangers

Berwick Rangers 1-1 Rangers

Annan 0-0 Rangers

Stirling 1-0 Rangers

Rangers 1-1 Elgin

Rangers 1-1 Montrose

Stirling 1-1 Rangers

Rangers 1-2 Annan

Rangers 0-0 Stirling

Montrose 0-0 Rangers

Rangers 1-2 Peterhead

2012-13 Challenge Cup

Rangers 2-2 QotS (QotS win 4-3 on pens)

2013-14 Challenge Cup

Raith 1-0 Rangers

2013-14 League Cup

Forfar 2-1 Rangers

You can add falkirk in the league cup before admin

His record is abysmal.

Some just like to make negatives their non-plus-ultra, it seems. I do not even mention any positive stuff here, just put a bit of objectivity on what happened. But no, it's all just omni-shambles, a disgrace, and abysmal, no matter what.

Some just like to make negatives their non-plus-ultra, it seems. I do not even mention any positive stuff here, just put a bit of objectivity on what happened. But no, it's all just omni-shambles, a disgrace, and abysmal, no matter what.

......and some just fail to see reality living in their own personal parallel universe.

Agreed, one off's certainly happen in football and a first friendly of the season for the Premier League champions without a number of first team squad isn't something to get worked up about. However the following is more than a one off:

2012-13 League

Peterhead 2-2 Rangers

Berwick Rangers 1-1 Rangers

Annan 0-0 Rangers

Stirling 1-0 Rangers

Rangers 1-1 Elgin

Rangers 1-1 Montrose

Stirling 1-1 Rangers

Rangers 1-2 Annan

Rangers 0-0 Stirling

Montrose 0-0 Rangers

Rangers 1-2 Peterhead

2012-13 Challenge Cup

Rangers 2-2 QotS (QotS win 4-3 on pens)

2013-14 Challenge Cup

Raith 1-0 Rangers

2013-14 League Cup

Forfar 2-1 Rangers

I'd say there were two really embarrassing cup resuults in 2013/14 but surely you would concede (since NIL in the league 2013/14 vs 11 in 2012/13) that there was a major improvement last season. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will be the rebuilding of the Rangers.

DB should be put out to grass or he could do auditions for a one man prematch Cheerleader Act.

More realistcally, he could wear a sandwich board and walk up and down Edmiston Drive sending out the message that "The Omnishambles is HunkyDory".

Some intersting comments from the BLUEMOON SITE

East Level 2 wrote:54.8 mpg and easy to park near the ground. Well worth driving the 620 miles round trip for.

And it's odd to see two "major" grounds less than 200 yards apart.

Also worth it to see Jovetic, Nasty and Micah each manage half a game without picking up and injury. And the steak pies were good too. And it was sunny.

Agreed. I enjoyed the weekend away in the sun. It was bizarre to see the two stadiums alongside each other. We had a good laugh with some Dundee fans. It was a fantastic turn-out of Blues. What's not to like? The match was a typical pre-season walkabout. The only thing I would have any concern about is that our fringe players are still a million miles from the first team or even the bench. I really can't see the point of Boyata, Rodwell, Sinclair, Guidetti (other than the obvious home-grown element) still being in the squad. They are not youngsters any more.

Got to say, I enjoyed the trip. Met some great Blues from the Aberdeen branch. Christ, those guys are dedicated, it's a hell of a round trip to watch a 'home' match. As has been said, it was a typical first game pre season friendly and so no point dwelling on the result. The only downsides for me was confirmation that Guidetti will never fulfil his promise and a complete lack of appreciation for the City fans from the players.

It's the same every pre-season. City fans/Blue Moon forum members getting into a hissy fit because City have lost a pre-season friendly. F***ing Ground Hog Day. Get a grip!

When will some of you learn, these games mean jack s***! It's about getting fit. End of! That aside, most of our 1st team are away, either playing in or resting after the World Cup.

But if some of you want to beat yourselfs up about being beaten by Dundee, feel free. Because when we play Newcastle away and Liverpool at home, this game will be long foforgotten.

They don't seem too concerned.

DB should be put out to grass or he could do auditions for a one man prematch Cheerleader Act.

More realistcally, he could wear a sandwich board and walk up and down Edmiston Drive sending out the message that "The Omnishambles is HunkyDory".

Don't see the point of your reply; all he said was that it was a meaningless match which gives no indication of the season ahead for either team. If we lose to Ventura County Fusion what will that say about our chances in the Championship?

Don't see the point of your reply; all he said was that it was a meaningless match which gives no indication of the season ahead for either team. If we lose to Ventura County Fusion what will that say about our chances in the Championship?

On the back of a humping in the Highlands, there would have to be concern mate surely. ?

On the back of a humping in the Highlands, there would have to be concern mate surely. ?

If it was half way through the season, yes; but personally I wouldn't read too much into it; as I said Brora had a very experienced team: Tokely, Munro, Morrison etc. We struggled against 10 men at Forres in 2012/13 in the Cup.

That said, I wouldn't have been too happy if I'd made the trip!