Great to meet everyone everyone. I've not quite made it home yet... Instead I am in a place called Coopers and reeling at the penalty decision Man City were given. No-one else seems to care. All the other guys are looking at all the scantily clad young women... . It's a disg..... . Oh wait...

Edited by SteveC

Great to meet you guys,sorry I had to leave earlier than planned but my buddy Hastie was worse for wear and I had to see him home,he's a great guy but just had too much bevvy,next time I will leave the baby sitting aside and stay and enjoy the whole evening.

Edited by ian1964

Just want to echo the previous comments about the quality of the food, company and organisation.

I want to formally table a motion that BH retains the accrued interest in the bank account, to partly offset the expense of the clipboard he purchased for the occasion. [emoji6]

I also propose that any future guest speakers are provided with insurance cover at our expense, in light of Hastie's "near miss" with Dave Smith.

Finally, I propose we do this again, as it even made sitting through the game seem worthwhile.

Thanks again to BH / Dave Smith / my fellow Gersnetters and guests for a great evening.

Cheers.

Well said, MountainBear. I heartily concur. I think Hastie deserves praise for timing his 'soundtrack' for when Smith was talking about the current situation. Gullane stories would have been even more apt but Hastie had no way of knowing they were to come.

Edited by SteveC