Why do so many so-called Rangers supporters on this forum want Rangers to fail ?????

Is it because there aren't enough 'Rangers men' in the boardroom ?

I'd love to see Rangers run by 'Rangers men' but face fact it isn't going to happen anytime soon.I'm not convinced by the board either but until there's a credible alternative it's all we've got.

Hoping the club go out of business is utter madness and it may never get a chance to fully recover were that to happen god forbid

probably the only way it will ever recover given the damage greenco have done.

probably the only way it will ever recover given the damage greenco have done.

Utter rubbish. Please tell us all about it.

Was it in the accounts or did it vanish out the back door?

How much money has Green taken? Imran? And the others ? Please enlighten me

Utter rubbish. Please tell us all about it

Put it another way.

Possibly the only way we would have a chance of being able to build a solid base and not having to play with a metaphorical 9 men or pay an extra metaphorical layer of tax called 'onerous contracts'.

From a previous post on this thread

Bottomline is that for every pound that goes into Rangers, a percentage of it will be sucked up into the trough where the benificiaries of the 'onerous contracts' and similar, all feed.....The club in part, is set-up and run to serve the interests of the pigs at the trough.

This is part of the 'trick'......don't fund the 'onerous contracts' = not funding the club and thus becomes the ultimate emotional blackmail.

Edited by buster.

Put it another way.

Possibly the only way we would have a chance of being able to build a solid base and not having to play with a metaphorical 9 men or pay an extra metaphorical layer of tax called 'onerous contracts'.

And what percentage goes into this trough? Please give figures instead of speculation

And what percentage goes into this trough? Please give figures instead of speculation

As if I know the exact figures from the varying contracts.

This is like when back in the day, posters asked for a precise breakdown of how money were being sucked from the IPO funds.

It's asking the impossible that if not provided somehow is judged to prove the argument of asker.

It's an argument for the 'Blind Loyal' that can't or don't want to see what is happening.

It is for the 'usual suspects' that followed your Craig Whyte, your Charles Green and your Jack Irvine Spin.

It's not very bright and shows an unwillingness to learn.

Utter rubbish. Please tell us all about it.

Was it in the accounts or did it vanish out the back door?

How much money has Green taken? Imran? And the others ? Please enlighten me

they have squandered 67 million in 19 months.

according to g wallace we have onerous contracts and player on poorly designed deals we can't afford.

all solved by admin.

Why do so many so-called Rangers supporters on this forum want Rangers to fail ?????

Is it because there aren't enough 'Rangers men' in the boardroom ?

I'd love to see Rangers run by 'Rangers men' but face fact it isn't going to happen anytime soon.I'm not convinced by the board either but until there's a credible alternative it's all we've got.

Hoping the club go out of business is utter madness and it may never get a chance to fully recover were that to happen god forbid

Most likely because they aren't Bears after all. That, or some of our more recent recruits have a rather peculiar way of showing their support for the club they supposedly love.

Most likely because they aren't Bears after all. That, or some of our more recent recruits have a rather peculiar way of showing their support for the club they supposedly love.

Stop with the "sniff sniff". It is unbecoming of this forum.

Palatable or not, some will prefer a second insolvency event to rid us of the current boardroom incumbents. Doesn't make them any less of a Rangers fan than you or I.