There is no official boycott by any Rangers fans group currently in place.

There is one group, SOS, that is currently polling it's members on this. However I would guess that the vast majority of guys signed up as members of SOS already don't go to Ibrox so it wont make much difference.

The more mainstream fans groups like the Assembly, Association and Trust are all not in favour of a boycott, but purely ask all Rangers fans to make their own decisions on this and ST renewals. Asking Rangers supporters not to go to Rangers games is a step too far for many thousands of Bears, who while hating the current regime and wanting rid of them as quickly as possible, cannot see it within themselves to not make the weekly pilgrimage to see the team. Back the team, sack the regime seems to sum it up for many.

Also taken into consideration is the fear from many supporters that a boycott will lead to another administration event, and may not even rid us of the current charlatans in charge of the club if the manage the situation properly with a pre-pack. Also a worry for these fans is the scenario where, as a last resort, the owners decide to do a sale/leaseback of our stadium in a bid to raise cash to stay in power. I know many fans who think this way and their hearts cannot allow themselves to have contributed to that by staying away.

There is no official boycott by any Rangers fans group currently in place.

There is one group, SOS, that is currently polling it's members on this. However I would guess that the vast majority of guys signed up as members of SOS already don't go to Ibrox so it wont make much difference.

The more mainstream fans groups like the Assembly, Association and Trust are all not in favour of a boycott, but purely ask all Rangers fans to make their own decisions on this and ST renewals. Asking Rangers supporters not to go to Rangers games is a step too far for many thousands of Bears, who while hating the current regime and wanting rid of them as quickly as possible, cannot see it within themselves to not make the weekly pilgrimage to see the team. Back the team, sack the regime seems to sum it up for many.

Also taken into consideration is the fear from many supporters that a boycott will lead to another administration event, and may not even rid us of the current charlatans in charge of the club if the manage the situation properly with a pre-pack. Also a worry for these fans is the scenario where, as a last resort, the owners decide to do a sale/leaseback of our stadium in a bid to raise cash to stay in power. I know many fans who think this way and their hearts cannot allow themselves to have contributed to that by staying away.

So there is no boycott but every week we see the evidence of several thousand brave lions whose mantra is "not a penny more".

Have I got it now?

Portsmouth have announced they have now cleared all debts following the club's exit from administration in April 2013.

The Pompey Supporters Trust has been in charge since striking a deal with former owner Balram Chainrai.

A club statement said they could now look "forwards not backwards, while still recognising that the rebuilding process will continue to be a difficult task in the years ahead".

Portsmouth have been in administration twice in the past five years.

The club came close to liquidation in 2013 before the Trust came together to take over.

Some 2,368 shareholders have between them raised about £2.5m through individual pledges of £1,000.

The PST owns just under 51% of the club, with a group of 13 presidents making up the remaining share.

Those presidents include Portsmouth chairman Iain McInnes and property developer Stuart Robinson.

Robinson himself owns land surrounding Fratton Park and plans have been approved for a supermarket behind the ground, a project that will finally mean the site is redeveloped and transformed.

Portsmouth's presidents have also injected £500,000 to help with ground improvements, which will take potential attendance to around 20,000.

"Everybody at the club has worked hard in reorganising our operations during the past 18 months and the legacy debts were a significant liability hanging over this ongoing process," the statement said.

"We would like to thank all staff, supporters, directors and the PFA for their assistance in enabling this to be achieved well ahead of schedule."

A new training ground is due to open before the end of the year and the club statement added that it was part of a process of "putting in place foundations to enable the sustainable growth of all aspects of the club".

Portsmouth are eighth in League Two as they look to begin the process of climbing back up through the divisions, having been in the Premier League as recently as 2010.

So there is no boycott but every week we see the evidence of several thousand brave lions whose mantra is "not a penny more".

Have I got it now?

Nope, that's far too simplistic. There will be many reasons for the drop in attendance, all of them personal to the individual who decides how to spend his hard-earned wages.

So when Ally says he would like to see a full stadium he is in effect' date=' being a lamb ?[/quote']

I wouldn't expect Ally to say anything else for a number of reasons although what he does say increasingly washes over the heads of supporters who have understandably become sceptical of much of what he says because of the plethora of mixed messages, mistakes, habit of making excuses, employment restrictions and personal interests.

Ally is the manager of the football team, that is where he should be 'talking'.

However, you know that the focus that points to why thousands of supporters are not attending is because of the ongoing shennanigans upstairs.

They choose not to attend....The use of emotive language by Mr.Number ("boycotting") only tries to focus some kind of 'blame' onto the support which is misleading, lacking in cognitive thought or actively looking to encourage division.

---------------------------------

Was Mr.Number born in 1939 ?

It could help explain things.....................................;)3

ps. note to Mr.Calscot: please don't construe my last as ageism.........:seal:

Edited by buster.

I assume you are talking about the Hearts team of this season, i.e. 7odd games against Championship sides? Last season's got relegated, and most likely would have been rather low in the table even without their points deduction. Just to keep things a bit in perspective.

Hearts have got their act together as a football club, both on and off the park and they seem to have strategies in place for both.

What is notable is the owership issue which has been addressed and now has the support paying money over time so as to take a very significant role upstairs in the running of their club.

That is in direct contrast to our 'OMNISHAMBLES'.....both on and off the park where they think "Strategy" is a place in Norway to go and play a pre-season friendly..............but then that would be forgetting what the sp.ivs are really here for, have their strategy (plus contingencies) in place but aren't for telling us.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Note

I think we should lobby so as to have a 'warning' of sorts attached to your posts ....................:seal:

---------------------------------

Was Mr.Number born in 1939 ?

It could help explain things.....................................;)3

ps. note to Mr.Calscot: please don't construe my last as ageism.........:seal:

Only to a degree, nowhere near fully