Ashley will not want to put a penny into rangers he doesn't have to.

He would probably happily let king fund us if his onerous contracts are all tied up tight.

But Ashley can only deliver 8 percent voting.

How I see it.

Ashley will not want to put a penny into rangers he doesn't have to.

He would probably happily let king fund us if his onerous contracts are all tied up tight.

But Ashley can only deliver 8 percent voting.

No matter how difficult it may be Ashley and King are going to have to sort things out.

It will mean concessions on either side

Ashley needs to ditch the Easdales & their chum jack for starters

King needs to stop all the boycott nonsense once and for all.

FWIW I think Ashley needs King's support for us to move forward

Edited by RANGERRAB

No matter how difficult it may be Ashley and King are going to have to sort things out.

It will mean concessions on either side

Ashley needs to ditch the Easdales & their chum jack for starters

King needs to stop all the boycott nonsense once and for all.

FWIW I think Ashley needs King's support for us to move forward

I imagine all you would have to do yo stop king talking about boycotts is take the cash he's offering off him.

I am probably the only one on this forum who would like to see Ashley take over lock stock and barrel in my opinion king is a chancer no better than the rest of the chancers we have had to endure since administration and don't forget this man king is also a convicted tax dodger similar to whyte you couldn't squeeze a fag paper between them ,

no lads lets give Ashley a chance after all we all know he has the money

I am probably the only one on this forum who would like to see Ashley take over lock stock and barrel in my opinion king is a chancer no better than the rest of the chancers we have had to endure since administration and don't forget this man king is also a convicted tax dodger similar to whyte you couldn't squeeze a fag paper between them ,

no lads lets give Ashley a chance after all we all know he has the money

Ashely has the chance, I don't see him spending any money.

Ashely is here to make money (net), not splash it.

I imagine all you would have to do yo stop king talking about boycotts is take the cash he's offering off him.

Wouldn't disagree. We need cash from somewhere to get 3 or 4 quality players in January otherwise we face another season in the championship. That is where we are and everyone needs to realise that although the big question is would anyone let Ally recruit these players? I wouldnt