His budget is more than enough to comfortably be the second best team in Scotland. He should be asking the club to get rid of passengers like Hutton, Zaliukas, Peralta, Shiels etc etc guys who offer us nothing and using their wages saved to improve the team, not crying about adding even more rubbish onto what we already have. McCoist probably shouldn't be given one more pence to spend. His transfer record is deplorable. One successful signing out of over 30 and he isn't even at the club any more.

Edited by Super Cooper

I am probably the only one on this forum who would like to see Ashley take over lock stock and barrel in my opinion king is a chancer no better than the rest of the chancers we have had to endure since administration and don't forget this man king is also a convicted tax dodger similar to whyte you couldn't squeeze a fag paper between them ,

no lads lets give Ashley a chance after all we all know he has the money

Ashley would come here for business reason first and foremost. There is perhaps a will to win a bit of silverware to sate his ego too, something he hardly ever will achieve with Newcastle. What he exactly wants to do is very much up to himself, no matter how often people will tell us what "exactly he aims for".

King has IMHO Rangers at his heart and will invest his and his companions' money into the club first and foremost. No matter his past dealings with tax folk down in the RSA. Whether that 43m payment cut his ambitions for the club to the war of words he's having right now - rather than buying the other shareholders out straight away (not least when he had the chance) - is anyone's guess.

The current crop neither has the money nor the will to keep the club financially stable, but hold to their goodies with claws and teeth.

Ashley has the ear of the current board and should excert enough power to send them packing. A half-decent coalition between him and King, who probably can call for an IPO (or the like) and have people investing in no-time again, should see the club financially sound within months. Will these people set their egos aside for the better of our club though?

I am probably the only one on this forum who would like to see Ashley take over lock stock and barrel in my opinion king is a chancer no better than the rest of the chancers we have had to endure since administration and don't forget this man king is also a convicted tax dodger similar to whyte you couldn't squeeze a fag paper between them ,

what a load of pish

I wouldn't be so sure, I've never been on this forum when there has not been a vociferous supporter of whomsoever is robbing the club at the time. Hedge fund managers, asset strippers plus other liars, thieves, con-men....actually anyone wanting to make themselves rich or richer via us is always sure of a voice or two in loud support.

what money is this?

i think he means our retail money that Ashley is giving us as loan otherwise we would never get it , but as long as Ashley is making out of it , it seems ok with some in our support

So King has invested £20m into our club but is a chancer and the same as Whyte, who invested NOTHING into our club and almost destroyed us?

Then there's Ashley who holds us to ransom and refuses to pay us our share of the retail profits, and you think King is the chancer?

Wow. You've got a very weird way of looking at things.