Clarke is a Celtic fan.

Perhaps he is as professional about his job as Neill McCann and - dare I say it - Stephen Pressley is?

Generally, this is all rumour stuff at best. Since we are dealing with Llambias and Ashley these days though, I would not be surprised if they look at someone above the experience levels of McCall and Butcher.

I can see why many wouldn't want a celtc fan in charge, though I wouldn't be especially bothered if it meant 20th, never mind 21st, century football at Ibrox. But the main issue has to be whether there will be any football to moan or cheer about - after that's sorted, we can bleat about whoever's in the dug out.

Perhaps he is as professional about his job as Neill McCann and - dare I say it - Stephen Pressley is?

Generally, this is all rumour stuff at best. Since we are dealing with Llambias and Ashley these days though, I would not be surprised if they look at someone above the experience levels of McCall and Butcher.

I never said he wouldn't be. I was just questioning the lad who said he was a bear - he's not.

Where would we get the money for an experienced, quality manager? Another loan...?

Clarke is a Celtic fan.

This board are currently in a process that not only cuts costs but are taking some of the layers of 'traditional Rangers' from the club, which they probably regard as a negative from their POV. (I refer more to other areas of the club/ the manager of the football club can come from Mexico, if he's good enough)

It is also a demonstration of ruthless power that warns any others that are left to 'behave'.

As I said a month or two back, if Ashely comes out of this running 'Sports Direct Vehicle (Scotland)', I'm finished with it all as the club as I knew it will be dead.

Edited by buster.

This board are currently in a process that not only cuts costs but are taking some of the layers of 'traditional Rangers' from the club, which they probably regard as a negative from their POV. (I refer more to other areas of the club/ the manager of the football club can come from Mexico, if he's good enough)

It is also a demonstration of ruthless power that warns any others that are left to 'behave'.

As I said a month or two back, if Ashely comes out of this running 'Sports Direct Vehicle (Scotland)', I'm finished with it all as the club as I knew it will be dead.

Costs do need to be cut especially in the non-playing side. If Llambias is starting to do that it's long overdue

Well he is a Rangers Man stays 3 mile from Ibrox,always said he would love the chance,knows the English lower leagues,players would walk intae ibrox for half the doe the so called stars are getting,a canny see

how wee have too pay useless prima donnas double to get back,like fat Boyd last week sitting on his phone for an hour,wae flip flops oan,foster walkin aboot like a pop star,miller telling boys he's a millionaire

all true

Sorry pal, but not "all true". You've made the Steve Clarke bit up at least. As others have said, he is a 'Selik' fan and has never once stated a desire to manage Rangers. Him and Alan Brazil had a wee conversation not all that long ago about their "love for ra Selik".