James Easdale Resigns

The SPL is a difficult one though. The standard has dropped to incredibly poor standards, including the Tims. The question to be asked is not whether Aberdeen have improved their league standing but whether they have improved the quality of their football, quality of their player and, just as importantly, the quality of the football operation (1st team, reserves, youth development, scouting) under McInnes's watch. I don't know the answer as I don't care a great deal for Scottish football outside of Rangers (And Auchinleck Talbot...... :D)

I agree about Aberdeen and McInnes. People saying 'look what he's done at Aberdeen'. What has he done at Aberdeen ?? Got them a wee bit further up a shite league where the standard is absolutely dire. Won a wee cup. For me that's not sufficient enough to be considered a future Rangers manager - and I don't see 'potential' in him.

I remain totally and utterly unconviced about McInnes and would be pretty gutted if ended up as our manager.

No one knows what damage has been done until the regime changes.

We may get a pleasant surprise or more horror may well be lying in wait.

How can we get a pleasant surprise? They have just taken out a 5 mill loan to pay the wages for January. February has still to come. The only pleasant surprise we can get is if the board resign before the 6th of March.

On SSN.

February 2015

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" the "Club" or the "Company")

Directorate Change

Rangers announces that James Easdale has resigned from the Boards of the Company and Rangers Football Club Limited with immediate effect. He leaves Rangers having never received any remuneration, bonus or compromise payment during his time at the Club. He would like to thank all the fans and shareholders who supported him and wishes the club a speedy return to the top flight of Scottish football and beyond.

For further information please contact:

Rangers International Football Club plc

Tel: 0141 580 8647

David Somers

WH Ireland Limited

Tel: 020 7220 1666

Adrian Hadden / Paul Shackleton

Newgate

Tel: 020 7148 6143

Roddy Watt / Ed Treadwell

Still lying in the RNS's.

6jeq0h.jpg

ff1qc7.jpg

His Lawyer has some bad news as well.

High profile Glasgow lawyer Peter Watson suspended due to link with law firm connected to fraud probe. More soon.

I've just posted this story in the lounge.

Just to be clear as I know Mr Watson is a friend of the Gersnet show so to speak, there's no suggestion of a connection of Mr Easdale to this issue.

Don't be too dazzled by 'upstanding names' such as Collyer Bristow, Levy & McRae and the court appointed administrators of Duff & Phelps as appearences and creative use of language may decieve.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Generally speaking, the real damaging 21st Century criminals and their facilitators would seem to wear suits.

Edited by buster.

Generally speaking, the real damaging 21st Century criminals and their facilitators would seem to wear suits.

No doubt I've posted this before, but it has been that way for a long time as this verse from Woody Guthrie's 1939 outlaw ballad, The Ballad of Pretty Boy Floyd clearly shows.

Yes, as through this world I've wandered

I've seen lots of funny men

Some will rob you with a six-gun

And some with a fountain pen

No doubt I've posted this before, but it has been that way for a long time as this verse from Woody Guthrie's 1939 outlaw ballad, The Ballad of Pretty Boy Floyd clearly shows.

Yes, as through this world I've wandered

I've seen lots of funny men

Some will rob you with a six-gun

And some with a fountain pen

I agree that it is not new but I do think that the scale of it has increased markedly and it is worth noting the lack of meaningful political action or regulations to go towards remedying the situation.

So many times behaviour has a trickle down effect from the top and in times when the unambiguous truth, accountability and responsibility are 'old hat', the path our society is on is no unfortunate accident.

IMO the vote will be clear enough and that's why he's jumped ship and his bloc is dumping shares.

But you're welcome to believe in Jack Irvine. After all you're happy to vote for his clients...

I don't know anything about Jack Irvine and I have never supported the Easdales.

I do think that if Llambias goes then we will need another tough cookie like him to continue the cost reduction process to the point where we are living within our means.