Third Allan bid rejected

His choices seemed to have been

1) Rotherham

2) Celtic, probably similar money to us (who knows) but signing right away

3) Us, but Hibs refused to sell to us. He could have waited until January for a pre contract during which time he could have picked up a bad injury...what then for him ?

He's a pro footballer first, fan second......Who can fault him for that !

Oh dear how terrible for him , wait a whole 14 weeks to sign for his boyhood heroes , I wish I had that problem

he doesn't need hibs to agree to sell to us he just needed patience.

To be fair it was not a couple of months it was a year of his footballing life. I hope this thread now drops down into oblivion.It is time to move on.

Looks like they had it all set up ...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ronny-deila-never-thought-scott-6259560

Ronny Deila: I never thought Scott Allan would sign for Rangers.. we had good control of the situation

18:50, 15 August 2015

By Record Sport Online

HOOPS boss reveals young playmaker was 'very, very keen' to make Parkhead switch and reckons he has the right mentality to succeed.

Not on subject. I was talking to two Dumbarton directors during the week, to say they were not impressed by the attitude of the Hibs directors last week would be an understatement. Attitude was egotistical, superior etc. not so when they left though.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ronny-deila-never-thought-scott-6259560

Ronny Deila: I never thought Scott Allan would sign for Rangers.. we had good control of the situation

By Record Sport Online

HOOPS boss reveals young playmaker was 'very, very keen' to make Parkhead switch and reckons he has the right mentality to succeed.

Well, if he had any credit beforehand, it's gone right out of the window now. Let's hope the chaps from accross the North Sea hand them a good doing next week!

By Record Sport Online

That would be why Allan had a picture of himself in a Rangers strip on instagram until a few days ago?

Forget about him. He will rarely feature for them and will be out on loan this time next season.

He found his level last season. Its as good as it will get as far as his career goes.