The enigma that is Kris Boyd

I agree that he hasn't had enough of a consistent chance to be judged - but there is NO WAY that now is the time to do it. We are slipping further and further behind Celtic financially so that 2nd place and entry to the CL qualifiers is all the more important.

Right now is not the time to give a guy a chance to show his worth, especially at the expense of a proven goalscorer (and I am not Boyd's biggest fan either !)

I think if we open up a gap over Hearts and Aberdeen then the remaining 2 months of the season is a perfect time to give Sebo a run, even for an hour each game. Its not like he is going to allow Hearts and Adbn to catch us by his own errors.

He may have quoted Gribz, but he wrote, and I quote

As a Bear, I thought I was entitled to respond

Cammy F

You are entiteld to respond but not in the personal sense - he never once said "Cammy, I can't believe you back Sebo over Boyd".

It was quite obvious that the statement was aimed at Griibz and not you - at least it was obvious to me.

I think if we open up a gap over Hearts and Aberdeen then the remaining 2 months of the season is a perfect time to give Sebo a run, even for an hour each game. Its not like he is going to allow Hearts and Adbn to catch us by his own errors.

I happen to agree, but only once there is daylight between us and the rest - right now there isn't.

He needs a consistent run but not when the pressure is still on.

Sorry for the confusion guys, I did specifically mean Gribz there (no offence mate) and maybe didn't write it very clearly.

My view is in line with Craig's in that we cannot afford to try Sebo at the minute. We may not have much to play for but 2nd in the league and possible uefa run is important.

How has Sebo been doing in the reserves btw?

I agree that he needs to be given a run, but its going to be tough for him no matter when he gets a chance as we're not exactly creating loads of chances at the moment. I'm hoping McCoist's influence starts to show soon.

I said it at the time, Boyd doesn't score in the big games and his goals come in clusters. He'll score 5 in 3 games then go 4 without adn we'll drp poits because of that. But prso isn't the answer, he just doesn't score. But look at the game tonight - we were totally in conrol Burke was causing mayhem but he had no-one in the box to give the chances to apart from Boyd. That's our problem, not enough people getting into the danger area on a regular basis. if Thompson, Hemdani and Rae can give ferguson more of a platform to do that then we can carry boyd until we can get someone better in to get the decisive goals.