The enigma that is Kris Boyd

We really need a striker that can hold a ball up and score as well. Boyd is hopefully a great super sub in the future, We certainly can't build a team around him.

What we need and what we get are unfortunately not the same these days. I cant see us bringing anyone who is gonna be good enough to justify benching Kris. He is one of the laziest players ive ever seen in a Rangers jersey but the likes of Sebo and McDonald arent gonna take his place

Does your head in as he doesn't put a shift in BUT he can allways nick you a goal, think SMith made a mistake the other night against Tel AViv, he should of started SEBO ! as he would run around all night something you want when you are trying to get a draw away from home

He certainly causes great divide amongst the fans. I spent virtually the whole game yesterday arguing about Boyd and Ferguson who were getting pelters, yet are arguably our two most important players. Boyd can look lazy, but did we all notice this when he scored 30 odd goals last season? PLG coming out week after week and slating him seems to have influenced people. The same goes for Ferguson a lot of Gers fans I have heard seem to be suggesting PLG was maybe right and Fergie should have been shown the door. I can't fathom that out

i would say that boyd tried to put himself about a bit more yesterday but his touch was very poor. In saying that the service he has recieved of late has been nothing short of appaulling. I could count on one hand the amount of decent balls played through to him.

this is where the real problem lies with boyd. Its all about the quality of service. Sionko, ferguson and adam were absolutely dreadful yesterday and we should be pointing the finger at these lot. dont think they managed one decent ball into the box between them in the 90 minutes.