The enigma that is Kris Boyd

I think there were a few people advocating that last season. That we should take the money and sign someone better....

but thats the thing m8, you get a nice sum for boyd and you say we buy somebody like ronaldo (no rumor lol) and he can't cut it, what next ? should we have kept boyd who's scoring goals for fun ?

IMO Boyd should only be playing when we have the right personnel behind him - that way he can be a poacher all he wants. It worked for McCoist.

But we are wasting a position at the moment, we can clearly see that creation in the final 3rd is non-exsistant at the moment so we need the frontmen to work that bit more.

IMO Boyd should only be playing when we have the right personnel behind him - that way he can be a poacher all he wants. It worked for McCoist.

But we are wasting a position at the moment, we can clearly see that creation in the final 3rd is non-exsistant at the moment so we need the frontmen to work that bit more.

I know what to do, lets get shot of Boyd and we can sign Khenny Miller who will run all day for you, he will help create chances for...............eh, shit we have got shot of the only fucking guy in the team who is capable of sticking the ball away.

I know what to do, lets get shot of Boyd and we can sign Khenny Miller who will run all day for you, he will help create chances for...............eh, shit we have got shot of the only fucking guy in the team who is capable of sticking the ball away.

Id actually have Miller in my team ahead of Boyd

This discussion could go on for ever without everybody agreeing, bottom line is he's the best we've got and if he gets the service he'll score goals, i think he's already proved that, as he is our only goal scorer i think he deserves our full support in every game he plays, we're hardly spoiled for choice.

Gribz may have a point - can someone post Millers and Boyds stats for say OF, CL and international games? I'm willing to bet my house that Miller 'outscores' Boyd in all three categories.

IIRC Boyd hasn't scored against Craptic in his ENTIRE career...... and no matter what we think, it is OF games (and CL games) where a player will be judged.

Cammy F