The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

I would like it if we got both Mariappa and Nelson which would provide plenty of cover for the problem centre back position. Experience in the case of Mariappa and a potential sell on value in Nelson.

So,this is an ideal place to speak to the kid(??)about Rangers,his aspirations,thoughts etc,etc.?Nothing like conducting your private buisness in the public glare is there?

What's the big deal ?

I see it as a relaxing environment to take him to in an effort to swing a deal. I hope it comes off because if McParland and in particular Weir think he is a better than anything we currently have I trust their judgment. The leaky defence is being plugged and given that we were already a potent attacking force last season I expect this new look side to be truly formidable in the SPL.

I see it as a relaxing environment to take him to in an effort to swing a deal. I hope it comes off because if McParland and in particular Weir think he is a better than anything we currently have I trust their judgment. The leaky defence is being plugged and given that we were already a potent attacking force last season I expect this new look side to be truly formidable in the SPL.

Want to swing a deal?-----try these,££££££££££.Scampi in a basket aint cutting it these days.

Want to swing a deal?-----try these,££££££££££.Scampi in a basket aint cutting it these days.

Well i'm confident they weren't offering to pay him in fish and chips. The ££££££££££ have no greater value in an office than they do in a restaurant.