When actions speak louder than words

Agree,it does have you asking-----"what are they going to get involved with".

Perhaps they need to ask the board for permission!!.

If you are a member couldn't you ask them directly, instead of the gratuitous dig.

If you are a member couldn't you ask them directly, instead of the gratuitous dig.

Shouldnt need to ask them, they should be all over this already. Given their performance to date, and their whole inception, the "dig" is fairly valid IMO. It is up to Club1872 to prove themselves worthy of the title "fans group" not the other way around.

Perhaps a gratuitous dig may have more effect.

Im not a member bye the way,i will join though---when they prove to be an affective organisation.(i accept its early days for them)

I'm not sure but have any of these now banned Rangers supporters, actually been found guilty of any crime in a court of law for their actions at the cup final?

If not then the club have clearly jumped the gun here imo, let due process in the court room be completed first. Before the club judge then sentence, a Rangers supporter to a ban and loss of a expensive season ticket.

The club seem in a hurry to appease the Police and the SFA, why? Rangers football are the victims here, Hibernian supporters are the initiators and perpetrators of this whole debacle.

The club should have at least waited for the report into the riot,to be published, before they took any action against any supporter. Unless they have read the report before it's official publication, which would then indicate something stinks?

Shouldnt need to ask them, they should be all over this already. Given their performance to date, and their whole inception, the "dig" is fairly valid IMO. It is up to Club1872 to prove themselves worthy of the title "fans group" not the other way around.

And perhaps we should give them a chance to get up and running without being so liberal with gratuitous digs or (from other quarters) dishonest campaigns. When there are so many things to consider (especially on the legal side), a rushed response is seldom a good one.

From memory they did get involved regards the article that appeared in the DR on behalf of the Police Federation. They took their time, did their research, gathered evidence and put forward an excellent statement.

Edited by buster.

And perhaps we should give them a chance to get up and running without being so liberal with gratuitous digs or (from other quarters) dishonest campaigns. When there are so many things to consider (especially on the legal side), a rushed response is seldom a good one.

From memory they did get involved regards the article that appeared in the DR on behalf of the Police Federation. They took their time, did their research, gathered evidence and put forward an excellent statement.

Fair enough,i look forward to their statement defending our fans(their members)

I'm not sure but have any of these now banned Rangers supporters, actually been found guilty of any crime in a court of law for their actions at the cup final?

If not then the club have clearly jumped the gun here imo, let due process in the court room be completed first. Before the club judge then sentence, a Rangers supporter to a ban and loss of a expensive season ticket.

The club seem in a hurry to appease the Police and the SFA, why? Rangers football are the victims here, Hibernian supporters are the initiators and perpetrators of this whole debacle.

The club should have at least waited for the report into the riot,to be published, before they took any action against any supporter. Unless they have read the report before it's official publication, which would then indicate something stinks?

No, some are awaiting trial - one contacted me privately re this - he is pleading not guilty

Just out of interest and as I am no St holder, is there any sort of rules, guidelines et al given alongside the ST which shows why they deem it okay not to compensate the fellow at hand? Of course, if he has bought a ST for this season, I doubt there is any sort of legal way that they are allowed to keep the money ... and I would assume this will result in a legal case?