When actions speak louder than words

The club have jumped the gun here,IMO. But then they are busy ''trying to build bridges'', no fan should enter the pitch and expect to get off with it!,but on this occassion the club should wait until plod have completed their investigation.

This fan must be truly unlucky. The letter from the club sates he was arrested at the match, only 11 arrests were made at the time. Considering the number of Hibs fans on the park this is very unlucky I would say. Be interesting to know how many of the 11 were Rangers fans.

The club have jumped the gun here,IMO. But then they are busy ''trying to build bridges'', no fan should enter the pitch and expect to get off with it!,but on this occassion the club should wait until plod have completed their investigation.

Ian,

Id suggest to you the Police have completed their investigations if charges have been forthcoming. But its its up to the courts - not the Police - to determine whether an individual is guilty.

I know for a fact some who have received such letters and banning/revocation of ST have yet to have their case heard before the courts & have pled not guilty.

Ian' date='

Id suggest to you the Police have completed their investigations if charges have been forthcoming. But its its up to the courts - not the Police - to determine whether an individual is guilty.

I know for a fact some who have received such letters and banning/revocation of ST have yet to have their case heard before the courts & have pled not guilty.[/quote']

Correct, I was unaware of the completed plod investigation.

Has there been any dialogue between the club and the supporters group representatives, before these banning orders went out?

I would hazard a guess and say not, so once again the club without any supporters group participation, and following their decision to allow the Broomloan to be filled by undesirables, when the derby arrives to Ibrox. They have unilaterally made a decision against the wishes of the vast majority of the support. What is the point of having a supporters group if the club continually ignore it?

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Perhaps the club felt that it would be better PR to act before any court action involving specific individuals who they already know are guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt and will definitely be convicted as such.

To my mind every last hibs fan who went on to that pitch should be charged because stepping on to the pitch is a criminal act under the 1991 football offences act which allows no special circumstances for "exuebrance" from diddy clubs who never won a trophy in anyones lifetime.

Absolutely no chance of them getting involved , their noses are far too far up certainly directors arses to get involved

I think that's unfair Bruce. At least five of the WG are on holiday this week but I'm sure we'll contact the Club and establish exactly the rationale behind this decision and then make a decision in terms of response.

I think that's unfair Bruce. At least five of the WG are on holiday this week but I'm sure we'll contact the Club and establish exactly the rationale behind this decision and then make a decision in terms of response.

Christine the working group as I have been told is made up of representatives from all the groups , 3 from RF , 3 from the RST 2 from the Rangers assembly , RSC,s and the defunct Rangers fans board , I've been told that any rep from these organisations can represent their particular organisation , so to say that 5 members out of god knows how many are on holiday is a bit much , have they never heard of emails

Christine the working group as I have been told is made up of representatives from all the groups , 3 from RF , 3 from the RST 2 from the Rangers assembly , RSC,s and the defunct Rangers fans board , I've been told that any rep from these organisations can represent their particular organisation , so to say that 5 members out of god knows how many are on holiday is a bit much , have they never heard of emails

Don't know anyone on the working group far less the 5 who are on holiday. But I do think these unpaid people are entitled to enjoy thier respective holidays without having to email each other over this.

Aye right enough fellow fans getting bans before they have even been found guilty in a court of law is totally trivial, and 5 out of over 40 possible reps and it all grinds to a halt , great