Rangers 0 v Ross County 0 Post match Discussion

As a result of our start to the season, this game is huge. So important we put in a good performance - and obviously the win is the most important thing. We've been getting kicked by the MSM and everyone else for that matter for weeks now. Would love to see the players walking off tomorrow to a standing ovation. Hallday and Tav pumping the crowd up like they did so often last season.

Barton drama aside, I was hoping he and Kranjcar would be benched for this game anyway. Taking injuries into account, I hope to see a team something like the below tomorrow.

Foderingham

Tav, Hill, Wilson, Wallace

Halliday

Windass, Holt/Forrester

Waghorn, Garner, McKay

If the game is going our way, hopefully see Crooks make his debut, coming on for Halliday.

We have a game tomorrow? Are you sure? You must be wrong, Rangers are in complete meltdown and the MSM are loving it. There is nothing about a game to be found anywhere!

That aside, the team and manager owe us a performance and a half after last weeks shambles, if he had any balls he would start with the following;

Gilks

Tav Crooks Hill Hodson

Holt Windass Forrester

Ohalloran Garner Waghorn

But he doesn't so it will be pretty much the same failures that have bored/scared me so far this season, and I'm expecting undeserved places for Wilson, Wes, Wallace, McKay, Miller, Halliday who have all been right off the boil to date.

In days of old after an OF humiliation like that (because that's what it was MW no matter how you tell yourself it wasn't) we would see a massive reaction and in a game like this we would be 2 up in 10 minutes, fighting for every ball, playing with pace and power.

Please, Rangers, give us that tomorrow and end this most horrible of weeks in a positive fashion. It won't quite be all forgiven but the shoots of recovery will be most welcome.

We have a game tomorrow? Are you sure? You must be wrong, Rangers are in complete meltdown and the MSM are loving it. There is nothing about a game to be found anywhere!

That aside, the team and manager owe us a performance and a half after last weeks shambles, if he had any balls he would start with the following;

Gilks

Tav Crooks Hill Hodson

Holt Windass Forrester

Ohalloran Garner Waghorn

But he doesn't so it will be pretty much the same failures that have bored/scared me so far this season, and I'm expecting undeserved places for Wilson, Wes, Wallace, McKay, Miller, Halliday who have all been right off the boil to date.

In days of old after an OF humiliation like that (because that's what it was MW no matter how you tell yourself it wasn't) we would see a massive reaction and in a game like this we would be 2 up in 10 minutes, fighting for every ball, playing with pace and power.

Please, Rangers, give us that tomorrow and end this most horrible of weeks in a positive fashion. It won't quite be all forgiven but the shoots of recovery will be most welcome.

I don't think Crooks is ready. MW hopes he can get a half hour on Tuesday.

Really hope to see Windass starting today. I've still got an optimistic feeling about this game. Fingers crossed I've still got a good feeling at 5.

We are due to click surely?? I just really hope the atmosphere isn't flat after the poor start to the season. No league has ever been won in the first 5 games. Brenda seems the arrogant type to think that it might be over already. Lets keep the pressure on Celtic and await their poor run of form so we are ready to take advantage. A few of the guys really need to step up though!!!