Barton *thinks* he's still a Rangers player

FWIW, I'd rather people tried to stick to the facts and avoid rumour-mongering.

The guy is banned but until we hear officially from the club, let's avoid the Chinese whispers.

The fact he has been effectively suspended for a week is the most significant element of it. In a typical working environment a weeks suspension is just short of a sacking.

The fact he has been effectively suspended for a week is the most significant element of it. In a typical working environment a weeks suspension is just short of a sacking.

To be honest, I'm struggling to see a way back for him but it's difficult to judge without the facts.

Or if you don't to their line and actually question thing ...you are branded a 'timposter' and banned also, that why we are in such a fractured state, if you don't bow down and join in your black balled, sad pathetic lot, but they are simply following the lead of those running the club

GSTQ

The guy is banned but until we hear officially from the club, let's avoid the Chinese whispers.

The club will not state what has happened they will just make a general statement. The only way we will get an idea what has happened is if it is leaked.

Frankie... do you honestly believe what comes out of the club? Didn't the Lescott affair teach you to trust what they say with trepidation and don't be surprised if its just the usual hype, spin and bluster

GSTQ