Joey Barton - Is there a way back?

He's a goner, if he's found guilty by the SFA over the betting allegation, it will be a sacking. I think this is what the club are hoping for, less of a payout imo.

It looks to me that's the route we're going down but as I asked earlier why weren't Simonsen & Black sacked then ?

Unlike Black at least Barton didn't bet on games he played in. Much more serious IMO

It looks to me that's the route we're going down but as I asked earlier why weren't Simonsen & Black sacked then ?

Unlike Black at least Barton didn't bet on games he played in. Much more serious IMO

I can only say new board, different way of dealing with these issues?

I can only say new board, different way of dealing with these issues?

Not sure that will have anyhing to do with it. It will come down to whether club rules are the same or have changed. I suspect they haven't changed

He's a goner, if he's found guilty by the SFA over the betting allegation, it will be a sacking. I think this is what the club are hoping for, less of a payout imo.

If it is not written in Rangers rules or even if Rangers have not presented him with a set of rules to read and entered it in his contract then i doubt we can sack him without a court case. He has broken SFA rules and unless that he signed to withhold all SFA rules then I doubt we can sack him. After Black and Simomson you would think it would have been added to a contract.

If it is not written in Rangers rules or even if Rangers have not presented him with a set of rules to read and entered it in his contract then i doubt we can sack him without a court case. He has broken SFA rules and unless that he signed to withhold all SFA rules then I doubt we can sack him. After Black and Simomson you would think it would have been added to a contract.

Eh ? How the hell can anyone sign a contract with ANY Club in Scotland and not abide by SFA rules ? Every single player is obliged to follow SFA rules as the governing body.

Eh ? How the hell can anyone sign a contract with ANY Club in Scotland and not abide by SFA rules ? Every single player is obliged to follow SFA rules as the governing body.

Somewhere down the line you will have to sign for that in a contract . Be it in your SFA registration or Rangers contract. Every citizen has a right to know the law but in occupational matters you have to sign contracts.