[FT] RB Leipzig 4 - 0 Rangers

All in all, the Germans were quite happy with your stay, even the local news station had a few minutes dedicated on the fine behaviour of the visiting fans.

Here an article (which I may translate at a later date), perhaps you spot the odd fellow Bear:

http://www.mdr.de/sachsen/leipzig/glasgow-rangers-in-leipzig-100.html'>http://www.mdr.de/sachsen/leipzig/glasgow-rangers-in-leipzig-100.html

The game in the MDR mediathek (first half) http://www.mdr.de/sachsen/leipzig/glasgow-rangers-in-leipzig-100.html

Edited by der Berliner

Enough of the banal "we were beaten by a superb team and need to learn from it".

Playing against such teams will tell us who can rise to the next level. And you even pointed out some who apparently can't ... and will need to be replaced in the not too distant future.

I agree with the premise we need to be better organised, not just today we have been disorganised all season. I'm not sure the players know their positions in different situations. The defence has been a mess for years and doesn't seem to be improving.

Just read the post Ian put up from the s*n bog paper. 10 German bombers. Fucking unbelievable the lengths the MSN will go to to tarnish our name. I reckon if we sang nursery rhymes some one would use it against us. Oh wait..............

It's because the mhedia don't like the thought of Red Bull becoming involved with Rangers that's why the usual suspects are trying to did up these sort of stories. I can read these cretins like a book.

Edited by RANGERRAB

We were a disorganised shambles----its YOU that cant deal with this.Youre not alone,to be fair.

Its happening in the league as well at times,just not as often.

It's called football ,you can only play to the strengths of the teams you play against and the players you have at your disposal .

We need to improve in all aspects and departmemts.

But people need to be realistic about where we are.

Driving an agenda off the back of this only weakens your case as an individual.

How can you expect to be taken seriously going forwards.

Where we are is we have played 2 or 3 good games since we tied up the championship last season. Watching this is not much better if better than Ally's drivel. Almost every player has gone backwards except Wes and McKay on occasion, Only McKay and Foderingham from this team should be offered a new contract for a new season. Miller and Hill are going nowhere yet so why not wait until the summer to offer them a contract. If they decide to leave because of that then tough shit.

We need to improve in all aspects and departmemts.

But people need to be realistic about where we are.

Driving an agenda off the back of this only weakens your case as an individual.

How can you expect to be taken seriously going forwards.

Icould perhaps call people who dont agree with me tutu wearing drama queens!!