Rangers v Dundee match preview

Rangers are still without Jordan Rossiter, with the former Liverpool midfielder suffering a setback in his recovery from a calf strain.

Beginning to have real fears that Rossiter will never shake off these problems. It has to be unusual in one so young to be out for so long so regularly with this type of complaint. He had the same kind of issues at Liverpool before joining us.

Beginning to have real fears that Rossiter will never shake off these problems. It has to be unusual in one so young to be out for so long so regularly with this type of complaint. He had the same kind of issues at Liverpool before joining us.

Medical science is getting better every day. First you have to realise there is a problem though before you can fix it. If he does have a long term problem then hopefully they can sort it out. It may be as simple as nutrition or different training methods for him. I think it is too early to write him off at this stage. He could have just been unlucky.

Edited by pete

Beginning like yourself, thinking of bad signings all round...Barton was a complete failure, Dodoo hasn't had an earthly of getting into the starting line-up, Crooks is nothing but a hospital case, Garner couldn't lace even Jim Denny's boots and Senderos? Don't start me on him! Waghorn has went from top goal scorer to picking on schoolboys, (it's only social media nowadays HA!) The rest ponce about like they deserve to be here under Mark Warburton!

Time for a clear-out on a massive scale...do it!

Get spending some money on guys of the calibre who play football under the guidance of proper management ffs!

We are a fckin joke right now!

I don't care of lame excuses being made of where we are due to what happened 4 years ago...that's all in the past now, we are are the 2nd best supported club in Scotland atm with the 2nd best resources in the land yet find ourselves floundering in the depths of mediocrity amongst the dross that is Scottish football?

I care about who is in charge of my club....and getting fed up with the results they keep producing.

Rangers fans deserve a whole lot better than what is being delivered...Time for change.

I don't care of lame excuses being made of where we are due to what happened 4 years ago...that's all in the past now, we are are the 2nd best supported club in Scotland atm with the 2nd best resources in the land yet find ourselves floundering in the depths of mediocrity amongst the dross that is Scottish football?

I care about who is in charge of my club....and getting fed up with the results they keep producing.

Rangers fans deserve a whole lot better than what is being delivered...Time for change.

"Should be" and life are two different things. You argument falls flat on its face when you dismiss the monetary situation we are in. And despite this monetary situation AND players not performing as we know they should be, we're third after a third of the season.

The great crux is that some (and you yourself whipped up that Celtic thread) have only one benchmark for us, the Scum. Apparently "no matter what". That is no basis for debate right now though, and many people have accepted this sad reality.

It's a bad day when one of our own is buying into this lie mate.

Having the second biggest stadium is one thing, but if you look at the average attendances home and away over the past few years we are top.

We have also sold out out yet another home fixture.

It's a bad day when one of our own is buying into this lie mate.

Having the second biggest stadium is one thing, but if you look at the average attendances home and away over the past few years we are top.

We have also sold out out yet another home fixture.

Right now they are top.