Rangers v Dundee match preview

Dodoo crossed for the goal and every ball that I saw (only last 20mins) with his right foot. I am not so sure he is a left winger.

I go by this ... http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joe-dodoo/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/261738 ... since he hasn't played that much for us. We play McKay on the left too, yet methinks his better foot is the right one.

Not long back, from what was one of the coldest afternoons of my life! It just seemed to plummet from 2pm onwards, by the end I couldn't feel my hands or feet, my niece had given up any form of communication, and was mumbling gibberish(not for the first time:lol:) I feel its incredibly difficult to play against a side who are intent on playing 11 behind the ball, although, as many have said, our final third is dreadful, we have no cutting edge and are desperately missing a poacher. It is all very predictable however, arguably that is always going to be the case when a side comes to sit deep.

It proved to be a very long, cold and difficult afternoon and in the end we got the three points and we move on to Partick Thistle. Hill and Kiernan are looking very comfortable at the back, which is the one main positive I have taken from the last few games, long may it continue. I am pleased on a personal note, we had a bit of fortune fall our way and eventually got the win as it rounded off quite an emotional day. Three points is three points, we are not playing badly, teams are intent on spoiling tactics but we kept going to the end. That for me shows a lot of character.

Dundee made it very difficult for us today, their defending was excellent. Their attacking play wasn't as good, thankfully or we might have been in trouble? Overall i think we deserved the win, simply for the amount time we had the ball. We should have scored two but squandered the chances.

Garner was my MOM, MOH played well i thought, but we are poor in the box atm to be honest. Some of the crosses into the box where dreadful, oh for a Mark Hateley type player to get on the end of Mark Walters type of winger cross into the box. We need McKay to get back his form of last season, we are missing him and Wallace's inter play on the wing, there was a gap there today on the wing that was crying out for player to overlap Wallace and vice versa.

But we got away with by the skin of our teeth so all is well tonight, next week is a worry for another day.

I thought the team worked hard today to break down a team who just defended stubbornly and effectively who had no desire to do anything but spoil a football match,we easily deserved the win.

The standard of refereeing seems to be getting worse every game,diabolical performance from the ref!.

Do the Dundee fans always just sing Rangers songs?

We really need a poacher of some sort up front. I thought there were some decent deliveries into the box today but no one to get on the end of them.

I think the jury's still out on Garner but Miller needs replaced. Maybe Forrester's goal today will get him back into the starting XI ahead of Miller because he's more of a goal threat for starters.

But we do need to start scoring more goals, especially with hertz & aberdeen games coming up. That needs sorted in the january transfer window along with a defensive MF player.

However I don't think we're as far away as some think. We do lack quality in 3 or 4 positions. Sort that & we'll be ready for next season

Edited by RANGERRAB