Rangers v Dundee match preview

"If we do that, then we'll be in a good place."

We were very close to being in a bad place just now though, very close.

Still, onwards and - hopefully - upwards

Have you invested in the Warburton book of sayings.:D

That is exactly what Forrester brings, a cutting edge. Or, let's say "more of a cutting edge". For he likes a shot every now and then, even from an odd position. The rest bar Holt were always looking to pass the chance on to the next player rather than having a go themselves.

Another thing re the goal: play people in their natural positions. Left winger Dodoo sends a cross from the left wing onto the head of Forrester, who is a left-winger as well, but also a shadow striker. And he was exactly where he needed today.

MotM a hard call between Holt and Garner, so I give it to them both.

Dodoo crossed for the goal and every ball that I saw (only last 20mins) with his right foot. I am not so sure he is a left winger.

Well that was difficult. Had it not been for the hip flask filled with Asbach my wife brought me back from Berlin yesterday I don't think I'd have stayed to the end due to the cold.

We're not as bad as some are saying. Soon it's all going to click and our opposition will receive a mighty hammering. I see it as multiple players being 5 or 10 percent from being able right now to complete the basics they are attempting.

Heads up guys. We won. We've played better and failed to do that at times.

Well that was difficult. Had it not been for the hip flask filled with Asbach my wife brought me back from Berlin yesterday I don't think I'd have stayed to the end due to the cold.

We're not as bad as some are saying. Soon it's all going to click and our opposition will receive a mighty hammering. I see it as multiple players being 5 or 10 percent from being able right now to complete the basics they are attempting.

Heads up guys. We won. We've played better and failed to do that at times.

We will not hammer anyone until we learn to be more aggressive in the final third and not take the easy option to play the ball back.