Well who's next

Agreed completely

Been busy past few days and not managed on. Checked skybet tonight and malky is 7/2 second favourite. Surely to god that is a cruel joke/wind up.

Would any gers fans take this balloon?

Not me. In no way, shape or form would I take Malky Mackay.

What Ranieri did last season was a one off and might take years before we see it's like again.

I doubt we will ever see again what Ranieri did last year. And his sacking yesterday was an absolutely appalling decision by Leicester.

Would take him in a heartbeat

While I'm not sure Martin Jol is the right man -- for manager or DoF -- I do think the idea of getting someone in now to then take on the DoF role in the summer is a good move from the board. Of course, it is pure speculation at this point.

I might be wrong, but would an ex-Manager be able to constrain himself from interfering in first team matters?

I should have said, if he had the D of F position.

That's a good point. Clearly they shouldn't if they understand the role, but I can appreciate it may be difficult for traditional former managers.

Edited by Rousseau

While I'm not sure Martin Jol is the right man -- for manager or DoF -- I do think the idea of getting someone in now to then take on the DoF role in the summer is a good move from the board. Of course, it is pure speculation at this point.

This board can't agree on anything , how can they possibly get anything right

This board can't agree on anything , how can they possibly get anything right

I'm not saying you're wrong but I'll ask you again. Either proof your assertion or give it a rest. You can't simply state absolutes when you don't evidence them until then it remains one of many possible existential possibilities.