Well who's next

Anyone on here who knew or had a family member who fought in the second world war will know the look Jock Wallace had. It's a terrifying look.It sends me running for the karzy even now.

Can you imagine going into face him after going missing in the first half ffs!!!

Another bowel evacuation inducer would be facing Souness and Smith!!! I would just have ran out the gates on Copland road.....

Edited by cooponthewing

Norwich City boss Alex Neil says there is no truth in reports linking his assistant manager, Alan Irvine, with the Rangers job.

Irvine, who has experience of management with Preston, Sheffield Wednesday and West Brom, has been with Norwich since the summer.

The 58-year-old has been working as Neil's No.2, but he has now been linked with the vacant manager's position at Rangers.

The Scottish side are on the hunt for a new boss after Mark Warburton left the club earlier in February, but Neil is adamant Irvine won't be heading north of the border.

"There's nothing in it," said Neil. "We were talking and laughing about it yesterday.

"Somebody has probably just put a bet on him getting the job and the odds have changed."

http://talksport.com/football/norwich-manager-alex-neil-insists-assistant-alan-irvine-not-running-rangers-job#tkkm4FJUh1Udj3i6.99

Thank fuck!

Norwich City boss Alex Neil says there is no truth in reports linking his assistant manager, Alan Irvine, with the Rangers job.

Irvine, who has experience of management with Preston, Sheffield Wednesday and West Brom, has been with Norwich since the summer.

The 58-year-old has been working as Neil's No.2, but he has now been linked with the vacant manager's position at Rangers.

The Scottish side are on the hunt for a new boss after Mark Warburton left the club earlier in February, but Neil is adamant Irvine won't be heading north of the border.

"There's nothing in it," said Neil. "We were talking and laughing about it yesterday.

"Somebody has probably just put a bet on him getting the job and the odds have changed."

http://talksport.com/football/norwich-manager-alex-neil-insists-assistant-alan-irvine-not-running-rangers-job#tkkm4FJUh1Udj3i6.99

Thank fuck!

Well, thats a relief

I don't fancy anyone on the Paddy Power book except just maybe Jimmy Calderwood to try to get us to a level of basic competence but then what?

A better idea is to 'phone Conte at Chelsea, play the Blues Brothers card and ask if he knows anyone good looking for a challenge.

He seems to be a family man why bring his wife and three daughters to this country to be on the end of the sectarian abuse and vile behaviour of fans in this country .

Aye!, house attacked with bricks, car vandalised, sectarian abuse in the street.............................if he does get the job he better keep his family in Holland

If it's Mackay I am done. I will go back to just supporting Auchinleck Talbot - probably better than Rangers these days anyway :D

Agreed completely

Been busy past few days and not managed on. Checked skybet tonight and malky is 7/2 second favourite. Surely to god that is a cruel joke/wind up.

Would any gers fans take this balloon?

Edited by blueflag