Well who's next

If it's Mackay I am done. I will go back to just supporting Auchinleck Talbot - probably better than Rangers these days anyway :D

To be honest Id have McKay over Billy Davies that's how much I don't want the latter. Prior to what happened with Cardiff I thought he was a 'decent' manager but I think his managerial career is ruined in UK - a bit like Allardyce with Palace, he maybe came back too soon. Its sad that the SFA can only bring in desperate ex footballers for such positions.

You say the demand at Ibrox is immense, but we put up with horrendous football under Eck for long enough, we put up with McCoist for years and Warburton wasn't sacked until we were almost 30 points behind Celtic and 3rd in a 2 team league.

We play in a piss poor league with resources far larger than everyone else bar Celtic. I really don't think this is the difficult position it's made out to be.

If we implement the correct methods and start playing good football again, the results will follow. I don't understand the logic behind 'we must win ugly'.

When was the last time we played consistent top flight winning good football - Advocaats first 2 seasons after an 80 million bank roll. How do you expect us to be winning well with average players? Even our UEFA run in 2008 as good as it was there wasn't much great football and we didn't show up in the final. If we start from scratch then it could be a season finishing around 4th.

Football is all about finance these days therefore we should be doing everything we can to cement 2nd (even though 3rd will qualify for Europe) and then go all out to qualify for the group stages to bring in that needed funding.

That said you do get certain good manager who can come in start winning with attacking enjoyable football - Harry Redknapp straight away comes to mind and if we are looking for a caretaker we would be mad to not at least approach Harry.

That's some list!!!!

'Souness Souness Souness'...with Walter as his assistant? :champs:Nothing wrong with an old classic. :D

I'm actually quite cool about Warburton leaving...his system (if that's what they call it) was driving me insane.

:D

Current odds from Paddy Power

Alex McLeish 13/5

Graeme Murty 10/3

Malky Mackay 4/1

Dougie Freedman 9/1

Derick McInnes 11/1

Alan Pardew 11/1

Frank de Boer 14/1

Billy Davies 16/1

Andy Goram 16/1

Graeme Souness 16/1

Tommy Wright 20/1

Walter Smith 20/1

Dick Advocaat 20/1

Gennaro Gattuso 20/1

Roberto Di Matteo 20/1

Tim Sherwood 25/1

John Brown 25/1

Garry Monk 33/1

Stuart McCall 33/1

Jimmy Calderwood 40/1

Alex Neil 40/1

Brian Laudrup 50/1

Steve Clarke 50/1

Felix Magath 50/1

Michael O'Neil 50/1

Gary McAllister 50/1

Martin O'Neill 50/1

Dennis Wise 50/1

Alan Curbishley 50/1

Alex Ferguson 100/1

It' difficult to take the odds too seriously at the moment. Andy Goram more of a favourite than Tommy Wright. No odds for Gary Rowett but there are odds for Martin O'Neill?

There's no way Malky McKay should be 4/1. There'd be uproar if got appointed.