Well who's next

Not me. In no way, shape or form would I take Malky Mackay.

I can't see the board being so silly as to appoint MacKay. Season ticket sales would take a severe hit for starters and lack of funding is one thing the board would be careful to avoid.

No matter what the bookie says, that one is a non-starter.

I can't as I've promised not to , so I'm going to bow out of these discussions , needless to say I fear for the future

Thats probably a wise move on your part. As information becomes available then perhaps we can return to the arguments you cite and view them with fresh clarity.

I hate people when they say this and i dont go much anyway but i could never go and see a rangers managed by mckay.

Lambert or something like that but not a vile bigot like mckay.

I think that I agree with you.

McKay is a low busted flush, who was, and could only be, rescued from the midden by Nhepotism FA

what absolute nonsense

Mate , this is a forum , folk post stuff they know , stuff they think , etc etc , don't read my posts But I can assure you it ain't nonsense , unfortunately

Frank de Boer rules himself out of the running for the Leicester City job to take on 'new project' next season

The former Rangers star's agent reaffirms that the Dutchman will not take a job mid-season as he keeps his options open ahead of next season.

Frank de Boer's agent has ruled the Dutchman out of the running for the vacant Leicester City job.

De Boer, who has also been linked with a return to Rangers to replace Mark Warburton, had been one of the bookies' favourites to replace Claudio Ranieri following his shock sacking by the Premier League champions.

The former Inter Milan manager's agent, Guido Albers, categorically denied the speculation in an interview with Italian media outlet Tuttomercatoweb , saying: "There is no possibility that Frank will go to Leicester.

"I have also heard these stories, but they are mere rumours.

"Percentages? No, I can say without doubt that Frank will not become the coach of Leicester. This 100% will not happen. "

De Boer recently revealed that he would love a chance to manager in the UK but that it would need to be the right project to entice him.

Albers reiterated that his client would not be taking a job mid-season and will take his time to decide where his future lies, saying: "As I have explained in the past, my client has the aim of starting a new project from the beginning.

"It does not consider any opportunity in the current season. Therefore is considering carefully to choose the best solution for 2017-2018 ".