The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

I must say I am pleased to see the board backing PC with cash!, if PC gets the players he wants, which seems likely so far!, then this season could be a fantastic one, really looking forward to the start of the season, bring it on!.

Hopefully get back to the days when our sides had several captains all over the pitch.

Did PC not comment on that when 1st in the door???

Asked Waldo who the vice-captain was - Miller.....then who??? It was then given to Halliday as Vice-Vice-Captain.

PC had said something along the lines that he wanted multiple captains to provide cover for injury/substitution etc, but also to assist leadership on the field - which makes perfect sense.

Did PC not comment on that when 1st in the door???

Asked Waldo who the vice-captain was - Miller.....then who??? It was then given to Halliday as Vice-Vice-Captain.

PC had said something along the lines that he wanted multiple captains to provide cover for injury/substitution etc, but also to assist leadership on the field - which makes perfect sense.

I think you could be right - it rings a bell.

Its probably the most glaring issue we had with the squad last year - players able and willing to take responsibility all over the pitch. And that doesn't just mean shouting and moaning, throwing your hands up in the air, etc. Too many did that for show - and you knew it was for show, because it was too often done on the back of a mistake.

I must say I am pleased to see the board backing PC with cash!, if PC gets the players he wants, which seems likely so far!, then this season could be a fantastic one, really looking forward to the start of the season, bring it on!.

There is money being spent maintaining Ibrox too mate.

It's great to see promises being kept.

Not bad for "a club with no money" too. The manks be beeling. :lol: